Tokyo Prose - Presence LP (Samurai Music) Out August 2014!

We have 2 or 3 strong candidates for a follow up 10" / 12", and are waiting for the public response like we did with 'Raised By Wolves' to make sure we are correct….seemed to work that way before :)

And this is why you're one of my favorite labels :thumbsup: BIG UP

10492395_10152556579852733_3885097216666678329_n.jpg

Presence' exclusive bundle pre-orders available from the all new Samurai Music online store on Monday

:flashfap:

Ridiculously gorgeous, cannot wait to hear all of these in full!

From the previews, I'm already completely blown away by 16 Bar Cycles, Kidman, See Through Love and Sunsets the most. Tokyo Prose is incredibly talented.

Got the Tokyo Prose bundle for me and another one for a friend, was gutted to miss all those extra stock items until I've managed to snap Solar Plexus/Hush. Would love to get at least 3 other things doe :teeth:

You said they're selling out quick, is there gonna be a re-issue at any point soon or in the future? I just spent the last of my scrilla on the Horo tee bundle

You said they're selling out quick, is there gonna be a re-issue at any point soon or in the future? I just spent the last of my scrilla on the Horo tee bundle

Yeah we have just about gone through our initial allotment, trying to organise a re up now, should be ok. They are going a lot faster than we expected!

Back
Top Bottom