this is a wicked little board!!

Rareform

Formula Inc. Recs
Messages
110
Likes
0
#5
funny you should say that geez... i've just bought a house in witney... before then i was living near stow on the wold with my better half, so big up the gloucestershire links!!!

i lived in the city for a while but a) houses are too expensive and b) i like living in an area where i know i'm not going to get robbed!! haha

:slayer:
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,158
Likes
1
#6
Yeah I got a mate who lives near Stow-on-the-Wold, in a gay little place called Bourton on the Water! Theyre all a bit inbred round there I think :hulk:
 

Rareform

Formula Inc. Recs
Messages
110
Likes
0
#7
i moved up there to move in with the girlfriend.. but it was a serious mission to get anywhere... no buses or anything, and taxis were costing a small fortune... witney is pretty cool, loadsa headz live here and also it's near my family still!!

easy to get to bristol / london / brum etc too.. connection central! haha
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#10
Originally posted by Mulla
Yeah I got a mate who lives near Stow-on-the-Wold, in a gay little place called Bourton on the Water! Theyre all a bit inbred round there I think :hulk:
Oi, Bourton is where I was born and raised you fuck :finger:

Actually, I fully agree with you, glad I moved away from there 10 years ago, it is full of inbreeds and plonkers.

:D
 

Rareform

Formula Inc. Recs
Messages
110
Likes
0
#13
Originally posted by Mulla
Ez mowgli, you aint been around for a while mate!!! AIM me sometime innit! :slayer:

btw, is Didcot anywhere near Lechlade???
it's about 15 miles from didcot i reckon..

head for faringdon and then cut across :)
 

Mowgli

BASS INVADERS CREW!
Messages
167
Likes
0
#14
Originally posted by Mulla
Ez mowgli, you aint been around for a while mate!!! AIM me sometime innit! :slayer:

btw, is Didcot anywhere near Lechlade???

err maybe m8 im not too sure on directions:-/

ill find out tomorrow... its 5:10am right now i think im gonna have to pussy it in a few and be off to sleep:sleep:

us lot ought to set up some kinda oxfordshire dj network and free party system's. heheheh :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: that would be phat:thumbsup:
 

daze

pocket of resistance
Messages
166
Likes
0
#16
Originally posted by V Matt
Oi, Bourton is where I was born and raised you fuck :finger:

Actually, I fully agree with you, glad I moved away from there 10 years ago, it is full of inbreeds and plonkers.

:D

nice trout farm though - used to go when i was a nipper :D
 

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Messages
11,117
Likes
2,983
#18
ok youre lightyears off topic!!!
take two steps away from the keyboard and put your heads on your head sir!!
 
Top