this is a wicked little board!!

funny you should say that geez... i've just bought a house in witney... before then i was living near stow on the wold with my better half, so big up the gloucestershire links!!!

i lived in the city for a while but a) houses are too expensive and b) i like living in an area where i know i'm not going to get robbed!! haha

:slayer:

Yeah I got a mate who lives near Stow-on-the-Wold, in a gay little place called Bourton on the Water! Theyre all a bit inbred round there I think :hulk:

i moved up there to move in with the girlfriend.. but it was a serious mission to get anywhere... no buses or anything, and taxis were costing a small fortune... witney is pretty cool, loadsa headz live here and also it's near my family still!!

easy to get to bristol / london / brum etc too.. connection central! haha

Originally posted by Mulla
Yeah I got a mate who lives near Stow-on-the-Wold, in a gay little place called Bourton on the Water! Theyre all a bit inbred round there I think :hulk:
Oi, Bourton is where I was born and raised you fuck :finger:

Actually, I fully agree with you, glad I moved away from there 10 years ago, it is full of inbreeds and plonkers.

:D

Ez mowgli, you aint been around for a while mate!!! AIM me sometime innit! :slayer:

btw, is Didcot anywhere near Lechlade???

Ez mowgli, you aint been around for a while mate!!! AIM me sometime innit! :slayer:

it's about 15 miles from didcot i reckon..

head for faringdon and then cut across :)

err maybe m8 im not too sure on directions:-/

ill find out tomorrow... its 5:10am right now i think im gonna have to pussy it in a few and be off to sleep:sleep:

us lot ought to set up some kinda oxfordshire dj network and free party system's. heheheh :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: that would be phat:thumbsup:

Originally posted by V Matt
Oi, Bourton is where I was born and raised you fuck :finger:

Actually, I fully agree with you, glad I moved away from there 10 years ago, it is full of inbreeds and plonkers.

:D

nice trout farm though - used to go when i was a nipper :D

Originally posted by daze

nice trout farm though - used to go when i was a nipper :D
That was part of Birdland wasn't it?

I used to work there. I fed the penguins every day so I permanently smelt of fish :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom