The rise of Dubstep..

Quite right Dilla.

Someone quoted me when I said I did not mind Nero - what I mean is stuff like 'Blinded by the lights remix, In the middle (a few other street's remix's when they first started too) I quite liked. Also Rusko hold on and a few others.

It's what this seems to have evolved into.. Skrillex, trolly snatcha, Bare Noise and the like are making some awful cunt fucking shit music and some of it is now sneeking it's way into DnB nights.

It just sounds like electronic heavy metal to me, and all the local nights near me target it at 13-18 year olds which says alot really.

Quite right Dilla.

Someone quoted me when I said I did not mind Nero - what I mean is stuff like 'Blinded by the lights remix, In the middle (a few other street's remix's when they first started too) I quite liked. Also Rusko hold on and a few others.

It's what this seems to have evolved into.. Skrillex, trolly snatcha, Bare Noise and the like are making some awful cunt fucking shit music and some of it is now sneeking it's way into DnB nights.

It just sounds like electronic heavy metal to me, and all the local nights near me target it at 13-18 year olds which says alot really.

I know exactly what you mean.

I like proper dubstep... Mala on the valve will be sick this month.....just hate all the commercial Pubstep that ferne Cotton seems to be championing at the moment!

i like neros older dnb tunes wish theyd make some more like them again

Hard when their is sets of it at Drum and Bass nights now :S

Use that opportunity to go to the bar for another drink / go for a piss / go out for a smoke / go and insert whatever drug you are into, into your system etc etc.....no need for it to ruin your night.

Many a time have I been on a night out where the tunes are banging all night long, and all I wanna do is slide out for a quick cigarette, or go for a piss, but would hold out as long as possible so i didnt miss anything. Sounds like those problems have now been solved for you. ;)

Quite right Dilla.

Never got why people say dubstep is aimed at 13-18 year olds! I don't see any 13 year olds when i go out everyone is at least 18! What sort of paedo bars are you going to??

Never got why people say dubstep is aimed at 13-18 year olds! I don't see any 13 year olds when i go out everyone is at least 18! What sort of paedo bars are you going to??

u never seen em playing skrillex on there phones!lol

Listen to the stuff you like, don't listen to the stuff you don't. Its pretty simple

Yeah this.

Plus you look much cooler if you play underground 'dungeon' dubstep. Makes you look well deep, the chicks love it

Well yeh that drives me mad! I mean I've never seen any in a club!

It seems these days people spend far to much time moaning about what other people are listening to than they do enjoying tunes they actually like themselves!

It is because they have started to let over 16's into lots of the DnB night's where I live in order to make more money.

I saw a big group of kids walk past the other day with Skrillex blairing out of their phones

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:01 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&feature=relmfu at 1:59 I allmost want to stop listening to music...

DJ fresh 'Louder' is another example of cunt fucking shit that has no place at DnB nights

you gotta take the bad with the good
thats life
deal with it

It is because they have started to let over 16's into lots of the DnB night's where I live in order to make more money.

I saw a big group of kids walk past the other day with Skrillex blairing out of their phones

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:01 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&feature=relmfu at 1:59 I allmost want to stop listening to music...

DJ fresh 'Louder' is another example of cunt fucking shit that has no place at DnB nights

Bottom line is, you need to chill the fuck out and stop complaining like you got sand in your vagina!

I really can't stand dubstep either. Heard one or tunes over the years that are ok at best. Just does nothing for me. Garage shits on dubstep imo.

I divide dubstep into 3 categories, "shit", "shitty brostep" and "real dubstep".

In the latter category is Distance, cluekid, benga, Martyn, Darqwan, devious etc. IMO thats REAL dubstep, and i love it to bits. Shove a bit of k up your nose, or bang some nos and whilst dropping tracks by the above artists and it'll grow on you ;).

I divide dubstep into 3 categories, "shit", "shitty brostep" and "real dubstep".

In the latter category is Distance, cluekid, benga, Martyn, Darqwan, devious etc. IMO thats REAL dubstep, and i love it to bits. Shove a bit of k up your nose, or bang some nos and whilst dropping tracks by the above artists and it'll grow on you ;).

Thats what a lot of people have said (about using k with it). Point is though I shouldn't need to take something to make the music good. Just my opinion.

I was surfing dnbforum when i saw yet another thread moaning about dubstep...

Apparently loads of people love to complain about how much they hate dubstep (I can't stand people moaning about music that they don't even have to listen to)

Why is there another thread filled with this rubbish? I mean there's been nigh on 1 a week for the last year!

I hate it! Just another thread for people with too much to moan about and nothing constructive to say if you ask me.

Sorry I just had to rant about this. Get the fuck out of dnbforum please!

:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom