The Producers Who Think There To Big In Game To Reply To There Fans

i once saw skeptical and dub phizix together and i was tripping and the only thing i had going through my head was that dub phizix was like a potato and skeptical was like a chip made of a potato, i tried to walk over and talk to them and i ended up laughing very hard and loud at them. they didnt want to talk to me, then strategy came over and so i went off scared cos he is black, or asian or something...

i once saw skeptical and dub phizix together and i was tripping and the only thing i had going through my head was that dub phizix was like a potato and skeptical was like a chip made of a potato, i tried to walk over and talk to them and i ended up laughing very hard and loud at them. they didnt want to talk to me, then strategy came over and so i went off scared cos he is black, or asian or something...

lol, tripping in a rave can be weird as fuck.

I was on acid at a warehouse rave, in the main room they were playing all that sorta glitchy electro house...all that was going through my head was like these two cartoon houses, battling it out by sort of warping and bouncing and emitting colourful lights and shit, all in time with the music, all while i must have just been standing there stationary with my mouth open for the entire set.

What weirder is i still have this weird feeling of de ja vu about those mental images, like i'd seen them before...

what's for sure is im staying away from psychadelics inna de rave.

Best post in this thread. So far

Heat & Fever used to do an annual co-lab event every year, on New Year's Day. They were always at Heaven; a moody venue under the arches at Charing Cross. One year, I think it was NYD 2006, we managed to get these really strong jack & jills that we were hammering that Xmas. I remember their name - kangaroos. Big, chunky fuckas. So, after being too drunk etc to realise I'd done three of these before midnight, things started to get interesting. I had one recurring trip throughout the whole night though; MC 5ive-O was wearing a gold, sparkly ball gown. See him on stage...sparkly dress. Walking through the rave...sparkly dress. Catch him at the bar...gold sparkly fuckin dress....

Now, I didn't really think nothing of it. Compared to other trips that night, it was a lot more lighthearted - and you did seem to get weirder and more interesting characters in raves then. But, after the rave has finished, everyone's chilling in the Maccy D's on the Strand. Comparing stories and remembering tunes that got played etc. Suddenly I burst out with: "Why the fuck was five-o wearing a gold, sparkly ball gown for the whole night?!" Cue half of McDonald's falling about laughing.

Best post in this thread. So far

Heat & Fever used to do an annual co-lab event every year, on New Year's Day. They were always at Heaven; a moody venue under the arches at Charing Cross. One year, I think it was NYD 2006, we managed to get these really strong jack & jills that we were hammering that Xmas. I remember their name - kangaroos. Big, chunky fuckas. So, after being too drunk etc to realise I'd done three of these before midnight, things started to get interesting. I had one recurring trip throughout the whole night though; MC 5ive-O was wearing a gold, sparkly ball gown. See him on stage...sparkly dress. Walking through the rave...sparkly dress. Catch him at the bar...gold sparkly fuckin dress....

Now, I didn't really think nothing of it. Compared to other trips that night, it was a lot more lighthearted - and you did seem to get weirder and more interesting characters in raves then. But, after the rave has finished, everyone's chilling in the Maccy D's on the Strand. Comparing stories and remembering tunes that got played etc. Suddenly I burst out with: "Why the fuck was five-o wearing a gold, sparkly ball gown for the whole night?!" Cue half of McDonald's falling about laughing.

this has literally just given me the best idea for a party...

a fancy dress medieval dnb banquet.....

images

images

images

you get given the full costumes, gowns, hats, pointy elf shoes, tables with suckling pig with giant pills in their mouths, a top table with all the artists and vip guests, jesters on k, and a dungeon with all the 'bad eggs' locked up with a ball and chain, bouncers in full knights armour etc.

thoughts?

I don't think I've ever tripped tbh.

I remember Danwell being overly cautious at a Critical night because he thought there were railings everywhere.
We also saw a bloke in the with a pointy ginger beard and he thought it was a massive chin.

I don't think I've ever tripped tbh.

I remember Danwell being overly cautious at a Critical night because he thought there were railings everywhere.
We also saw a bloke in the with a pointy ginger beard and he thought it was a massive chin.

downs syndrome is a terrible affliction

i've already told the most part of this story...

but there was another warehouse rave i went to, that we turned up at about 2 hours after i'd stepped off a 9 hour flight, with a hangover, and recovering from the shits...so i was dehydrated as fuck. Dropped a half gram of dizzle (i've learnt my lesson now...no more than a quarter) and was skanking it out to some sweet neurofunk, on a sweeeeet system.

Then things started getting weird, real trippy...Kept blacking out and when i came back round i was finding myself doing the weirdest stuff, such as stroking some girls leopard print sleeve, getting shouted at by some other girl and wandering behind the booth.

Then there was just the other weird stuff that i wasn't blacked out for, such as...

being convinced that the warehouse was a pane and we were raving it up in mid-air (i think this was because the tune that was playing had some flight-attendant style vocals)
being halfway through skinning up and standing there staring at this spliff for about 2 minutes convinced it was a taco....i then dropped it.
walking over to the bar convinced i saw my mum...when i got there it wasn't my mum, it was a woman and a guy with downs syndrome (when i asked my mate about this the next morning, he said there was no bar, and what would people with downs be doing at a rave....minus downwell)

My behavior that night still makes me cringe to this day.

I remember one time thinking i was at work. They were going wild with the smoke machine and i remember looking up at the roof and seeing my boss through at gap in the smoke, he kept saying my name as if he was trying to get my attention, skitzy as fuck!

Back
Top Bottom