Yeah I would also like to add:
Moving Fusion - Turbulence
and I will get hated on this but I just love this tune:
Sub Focus - X-Ray
I still love battering this tune as much as the day I got it

Its out of Turbulence and Messiah

Fact

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

somneone somewhere said 'Seen' was the best dnb tune ever!!!!!
Fucking funny little bastard

I did a little lol to that. what a crock of shit!

tink ya bad i could listen to that all day but then theres so many more. love true romance both versions, a lot of hazard, tommorrows another day vip.... i suck at choosing one cant be done imo

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:21 ----------

turbulence is a good shout though and the tune that brockie always used to mix this too (and probably still does he has a certain tracklist!)

somneone somewhere said 'Seen' was the best dnb tune ever!!!!!
Fucking funny little bastard

why not.... A. Its quality tune B. Everybody have different taste

maybe I would laught at your "best tune ever" maybe not,it doesnt matter.If you think Seen is worse best tune ever that best tune ever of anybody else your wrong.People like so much different types of dnb,thats the reason why there is all this subgenres,I as jump up addict totaly understand and respect why this guy finds Seen best ever.

I just don't see why the best tune of all time has to be an old tune/ Well thats what it seems like anyway. Still going with Masochist Noisia remix, maybe Stigma, thats tune hits the spot every single time, and has been for a long time now

maybe I would laught at your "best tune ever" maybe not,it doesnt matter.If you think Seen is worse best tune ever that best tune ever of anybody else your wrong.People like so much different types of dnb,thats the reason why there is all this subgenres,I as jump up addict totaly understand and respect why this guy finds Seen best ever.

What!?

This tune is EPIC for me right here. I won a DnB/Breakbeat battle with this record in my set July 4th 2008 in NYC at a rave that DJ Hype was playing at. Got my copy of Subplates One signed by him after I won. It was an amazing night!

DJ Hype - The Chopper

and...

Q Project - Champion Sound (Total Science Remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to choose one song to listen to for the rest of my days it'd have to be Logistics - Transporter. Just love the vocals and the bassline.....

Commence Hate lol

In no particular order, some of my GREATEST tunes

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuck off to another forum, you are no longer welcome here anymore! If 'seen' is the best dnb has to offer im going to start listening to people play bagpipes out of their arseholes. You should check it out too. Ive got a feeling you might also like it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom