** THE GREATEST DNB TUNE OF ALL TIME **

imagine if this one favourite was the only tune on the planet you could save... sleep in ya eyes vip?

Definately

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 ----------

Out of Every dnb Tune you choose that?

why not? thousand people have thousand different tastes for music.... I would not never say "your most loved tune is worst than mine" Seen is good tune

maybe noisia facade, just for the bassline, but I remember that mr. majestik is the fattest around.

but really now, only ONE tune to chose from? you must be mental.

When I think of what is meant by the greatest I think of the impact it had on the scene at the time, the uniqueness of the tune, the longevity and the versatility of the tune. This is why, for me an original sin tune could never be the greatest tune. Will they be rinsed in ten years time? Have the changed the scene? Imo, both of the answers to these are no.

When I think of what is meant by the greatest I think of the impact it had on the scene at the time, the uniqueness of the tune, the longevity and the versatility of the tune. This is why, for me an original sin tune could never be the greatest tune. Will they be rinsed in ten years time? Have the changed the scene? Imo, both of the answers to these are no.

everybody have different definition of their most favorite tune.Original Sin is genius... of course your greatest tune is much better than my greatest tune or anybody who loves mostly original sin ;)

everybody have different definition of their most favorite tune.Original Sin is genius... of course your greatest tune is much better than my greatest tune or anybody who loves mostly original sin ;)

Im not saying the tunes I say are the greatest are greater than anyone elses suggestions. However the tunes I put forward have survived the test of times Even though they are over 10 years old. They have never got cheesy or never followed a trend. I wouldn't define Original Sin as genius. Bukem, Goldie, Ed Rush Opitcal, Bad Company, Ram Trilogy all innovated sounds. Original Sin imo isn't up there with them. Just my opinion of course.

As we have both said, it is all opinion.

Im not saying the tunes I say are the greatest are greater than anyone elses suggestions. However the tunes I put forward have survived the test of times Even though they are over 10 years old. They have never got cheesy or never followed a trend. I wouldn't define Original Sin as genius. Bukem, Goldie, Ed Rush Opitcal, Bad Company, Ram Trilogy all innovated sounds. Original Sin imo isn't up there with them. Just my opinion of course.

As we have both said, it is all opinion.

original sin IS genius and very innovative one.... I listen more jump up than you mate,but I bet your knowledge about oldchool drum n bass,liquid or artists like Bukem,Goldie or Ram Trilogy is much higher then my.Did you heard G-Dub - Forever ( Original Sin remix ) ? Its deep jump up with soul,it tells a story... if are smart enough to read it,then your smart enough to understand that Original Sin is not ordinary producer... or Therapy... heard Sub Focus and Andy C play his tunes live... even if its not your style you should respect the quality of his production witch is mind blowing.

these few are the top for me but its to fucking hard to choose one

dillinja - silverblade

future cut whiplash

Dread Bass

Closer to God

Last edited by a moderator:
even if its not your style you should respect the quality of his production witch is mind blowing.

even tho he uses the exact same drums in most of his tunes? he most probably just gets the same drum tracks he made, and puts them in his every new tune he makes. so he doesn't have to make new drums..??

plus he uses alot of the same sounds in his tunes. for example dont be silly and power of ra uses the same kinda sounds.

im not saying hes a bad producer.. but his versatility could be better no??

wouldn't rate him as the best producer ever in dnb.

Talking bout an average OG Sin tune to be best of all times is pretty much an insult to all the tunes ever made. Fuck each to their own, I just can´t understand this.

Talking bout an average OG Sin tune to be best of all times is pretty much an insult to all the tunes ever made. Fuck each to their own, I just can´t understand this.
Word.

My favourite track of all time has to be Instra:mental - Sakura, but that's wholly imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom