The Dark and Evil Thread

TheGambit

VIP Junglist
I know the Dark stuff is not too popular, but though I'd start a thread for those of us who into the real dark, industrial, twisted and evil side of DnB. Will bump the thread from time to time.

New release I've got.

Gancher - Midnight Flashback/Flattery - Manticore Recordings 005 - 2010

Hardcore, Shranz, Gabber influenced DnB. Proper mental!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Machinecode (Current Value & Dean Roddell) - Recoded/Silicon Base - PRSPCT Recordings 2010

Been dropping both tracks alot. Album from Machinecode will be dropping soon:

Have you ever heard Jahba, Gambit?

He makes some of the best Breakcore I've ever heard.

I've not really heard any of the newer dark shit. I kind of lots interest when they started trying to fit 10 snares into a bar.

Dark shit circa 4 or 5 years was the pinnacle.

Check this out Gambit!!!!

Hard distorted kicks. I was raving to this shit in the Technodrome at Helter Skelter in 1996!

Check this out Gambit!!!!

Hard distorted kicks. I was raving to this shit in the Technodrome at Helter Skelter in 1996!

Tune mate! Hardcore bizzness! I'll have to check out this Jahba you mentioned too!

Cheers mate!

DJ Hidden's a badman! Specially with his Outside Agency stuff, just sick!!! Makes me just stand over the decks with my fist raised!

Eye D - Hells Basement - The Outside Agency

I drop this one everytime I mix these days:

Forbidden Society - Manic Circle - T3K (The bit at 3:47 makes me wanna break some shit lol!)

Machinecode (Current Value & Dean Roddell) - Recoded/Silicon Base - PRSPCT Recordings 2010

Been dropping both tracks alot. Album from Machinecode will be dropping soon:

Sick tune.

I <3 Dominic Angus!!!!

Yeah always been into the dark stuff.
Like Gloxxxy dont really keep up to date on newer stuff, been a massive fan of the Gein Skinsuit Sessions though. Quality track selection and mixing. Anywhoo i'll post some of me favorites:

This is one is rather dark & deep but above all fucking sick..

Eleventh Sun - Night Vision

Back
Top Bottom