That Magical Tune

1 of the old remixes of micky & aphrodite's BadAss-----
Renegade Snares Foul playr emix---
---Dj Hype Peace love and unity
World mas up???Music is my life(Thru the Vibe???)

Shit loads ya know what Im gettin at!

lolz

at the moment probably stray-perez and allegiance-perez and lynx. two fucking huge tunes that make me :eek: every time i hear them.
any nice liquid gets me bouncing really

streetsounds electro 6

kraftwerk - autobahn lp

sweet mercy - take me away

rebel mc - wickedest sound

prodigy - your love

doc scott - street knowledge

renegade - terrorist

foul play - being with you

goldie - inner city life

prototype years lp

doc scott myspace mixes and intalex soul:ution radio really got me excited about d&b for the last couple of years.

(quite a few 'magical' tunes then....)

Pendulum - Granite was the best d&b tune ever imo.... na like hell was it!

I would say that Dillinja - Twist 'Em Out, The Nine, Wolf, all the classics are the roots of my love for d&b.

With me, like many others I suspect, there wasn't one "Eureka" moment where I suddenly realised D&B was the music for me...

... However, a couple of tracks by Bad Company made me want to take up Drum & Bass as a full time obsession.

Planet Dust.
The Nine.

:rambo:

I've rediscovered Painted Smile by Commix recently and I've been thoroughly rinsing (and then repeating) their album on my car's system. Nothing like being gently shaken to work in the morning!

Chopper
Badass
The Lighter
fluid
ready or not
4 days
snapshot

in particular there was a moondance cd out proper years ago which had a cd in it which was the bollocks. It even had the rocky jungle mix which had one of the phatest basslines I seem to remember.

trei - day away
good old New Zealand skunk if u havnt herd it i sicerly very much feel sorry for you and one day hope that u get to experience a real "magical" song

Everyone has that one song, that tune, that anthem thats stuck in your head all day long, that song that changed your life...
what is yours????

That one song, that tune? There's been numerous that fit the above description. My latest was/is SQ-Opus 9. For drum and bass, the latest, I think, is RA - G Dub remix. But the dnb track that most impacted me was maybe, J Majik - Your Sound, though it's hard to say... Another Planet and Tarantula did me in pretty well, also.

Back
Top Bottom