That Magical Tune

Valley of the Shadows for me - spot on tune still makes the hairs climb on the back of my neck!

Just listening to the New Forms 2 cd - Trust me re-edit is loud and so is share the fall

The tunes that stick out in my head are the ones that made me say WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT i just listened to.
FSOL - papua new guinea
Bukem - music
orbital - chime

Loads of others but the list would be masive.

Yeah this would be a massive list for me as well. Though I can shorten it by listing the dubs that have been stuck in my head for years even a decade. The first is the tune at the end of the LTJ Bukem Dreamscape 10 session; the "Magic In You" tune is friggin sweet. Another was a mix of Goldie's "Obsession" by a local New Jersey DJ called DJ Starchild. After he graduated college he left the college radio station and disappeared. There are other tunes that have been stuck in my head for over a decade too, but they belong to a different genre of music and aren't appropriate for this forum.

Packman

had to be UK Apache & Shy FX - Original Nuttah which got me into dnb
logistics - together has to be the magical tune for me
ltj bukem - atlantis is also epic
some john b's always wicked aswell not to mention all the recent chase & status stuff (streetlife, take me away, hurt you etc)

Back
Top Bottom