TC - Tap Ho (Nuera V.I.P)

no problem man, really like the pattern, picked up producing like a month ago, told myself for NYE that i'm gonna pick it up seriously and now i'm sitting day and night reading lots of shit and trying around till i eventually get there (in a few years earliest hahaha)

no problem man, really like the pattern, picked up producing like a month ago, told myself for NYE that i'm gonna pick it up seriously and now i'm sitting day and night reading lots of shit and trying around till i eventually get there (in a few years earliest hahaha)

haha yeah man! We'll i've probably been doing it around 2 years now and im finally getting to the point where I can finish stuff. Mixing down is still a mission though!

I'd recommend checking out the Loadstar / Alix Perez / Sabre production tutorials on Youtube if you get the chance, they helped me massively. Remix comps are a great way to get started too IMO.

BIG stuff, not trap tho :P Where can i hear the other entries? Wana see what i'm up against

some of the other versions are fucking terrible haha

haha mate tell me about it, there's one where a guy has literally just made the original but put a pendulum vocal before the drop lol.

This x1000.

Like the update Matty...can't say I ever digged the original but good to see you getting on the production side of things. :2thumbs:

Thanks man! nice one for checking it! :)

Btw trap can be 172, just so you know ;) I'll sling you my remix on facebook matty! And I'll have a search!

Btw trap can be 172, just so you know ;) I'll sling you my remix on facebook matty! And I'll have a search!

Haha I know man, I've been playing Bauuer's Roll Up remix for a while in my sets :D

Really looking forward to hearing yours dude, send when you're ready!

Really like this, one of those intro's where people on the dancefloor are gonna wonder what is thisss!

haha thanks man, thats the plan! That's kinda why I wanted to keep this one just for me and a few friends :P We'll see though!

said on facebook mate but its sounding good yeah :) only thing is where everything else cuts u cna hear the bass or sub clipping (not sure which one) just need to fade them slightly i think

said on facebook mate but its sounding good yeah :) only thing is where everything else cuts u cna hear the bass or sub clipping (not sure which one) just need to fade them slightly i think

Yeah, thanks man! :) appreciate that.
Yeah I need to go through all the samples and sort out all the clicks and pops, fucking long but I should have done it in the first place really. I know what you mean about the bass, pretty sure its the sub but thats hopefully going to get sorted too!

Back
Top Bottom