Taxman - Thr33

That Sub Focus tunes sounds a bit like what you'd expect to here chatting up a 20 year old David Hasslehoff in a gay bar in 80's Los Angeles. Not great.

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

Fuck me just listened to that Taxman tune. Looks like the future's airwolf chaps!

The production is actually beyond ridiculous on 'Vapourize'. Forgot just how technically amazing it is before re-listening to it then. No producer in dnb would be able to emulate that sound and nail it as well as Sub Focus did.

Taxman tune is a pile of shit.

Yes I may not ever drop his tunes but Sub focus's production is very very good, very good at making catchy rhythms too. (X-ray etc.)

It's soooo gay! Tempted to mix it with a Diana Ross acappella just so I can give Wayne a hard on. I look forward to it's release.

loving this one by tommo... on a triplet beat, but subtly... taxman's = rip off of sub focus, and has been said, its good hes doing something out of his comfort zone, but definately not this!

Yeah Rich this tune is sick, I've been rinsing this out lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
take the stairs is the best out of the lot i think...vapourise is big but it doesn't really go anywhere for me, take the stairs is catchy

The production is actually beyond ridiculous on 'Vapourize'. Forgot just how technically amazing it is before re-listening to it then. No producer in dnb would be able to emulate that sound and nail it as well as Sub Focus did.

Thank you

train music!

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

tune is also meh.

Back
Top Bottom