T.E.E.D - Garden (Calibre Remix) on vinyl? When where?

Grade

VIP Junglist
Was a limited press wasn't it. Certainly not worth paying anything more than about 5 pounds for imo. Tune really is not that amazing.

The tune is decent, but far far from Calibre's best. I find with most tunes that are really catchy, they get boring/annoying very very quickly. I wouldnt go near it for £20 let alone £70

JHSE23

the yen
VIP Junglist
Like stu said dont get the original pressing. Volume is wayyy down. buy it in flac or whatever and get one cut, with some capone on the b side

Selling Details from Discogs:

This last sold on May 11, 2012.

Highest: £74.99
Lowest: £9.99
Average: £38.28
Median: £30.68

What fucking idiot paid the highest price, imagine getting that in the post and then hearing the quality, I think I'd start beefing.
I knew I should have bought 3 copies...

Labrat

VIP Junglist
yeah its a pretty average press but good tune anyways, calibre is such a boss.
He really puts most producers to shame which is amazing considering he is never really doing anything thats never been done before. Hes got a totally unique approach and sound but his musics little imperfections make it fantastic for me, its so raw. Everything he tries he pulls it off, hardly has made a bad tune and he sticks to his guns which is great to see cause hype gets to most producers heads and they end up putting out crap tunes