T.E.E.D - Garden (Calibre Remix) on vinyl? When where?

GlynW

Saw someone selling it for like £70....fuck that.....anyone know if more are coming out or what the crack is? Would be nice to have on vinyl ;)

Was a limited press wasn't it. Certainly not worth paying anything more than about 5 pounds for imo. Tune really is not that amazing.

I've had a few cut from there & can't recommend enough. Cheapest by a mile & the quality is spot on.

The tune is decent, but far far from Calibre's best. I find with most tunes that are really catchy, they get boring/annoying very very quickly. I wouldnt go near it for £20 let alone £70

Selling Details from Discogs:

This last sold on May 11, 2012.

Highest: £74.99
Lowest: £9.99
Average: £38.28
Median: £30.68

What fucking idiot paid the highest price, imagine getting that in the post and then hearing the quality, I think I'd start beefing.
I knew I should have bought 3 copies...

yeah its a pretty average press but good tune anyways, calibre is such a boss.
He really puts most producers to shame which is amazing considering he is never really doing anything thats never been done before. Hes got a totally unique approach and sound but his musics little imperfections make it fantastic for me, its so raw. Everything he tries he pulls it off, hardly has made a bad tune and he sticks to his guns which is great to see cause hype gets to most producers heads and they end up putting out crap tunes

Back
Top Bottom