Symmetry Signature

Very nice mix of (mostly) liquid stuff. Enjoyed it. Mixing was tight and tune selection spot on. I'll listen to this again no doubt (I'll put it on my phone when I do my next lot of music on there) and hopefully leave a bit more detailed feedback. Big up!

Don't worry the next one wont be long.
I've recorded a freestyle mix of late 90's virus sounding bits the other day. ed rush & optical, decoder, bad comp, matrix, that sort of thing. Gonna listen back and make some changed then redo it properly

I like this alot. (y) will keep my eyes peeled.

nice mix man, made my journey into work on a delayed met line train bearable the other morning. wasn't expecting chubrub in there after reading the TL at the top but it worked really well with who we are all the same, eq was spot on. enjoyed the whole thing, but sometimes we lie is always a stand out track to me and i like seeing how people use it in mixes, you gotta love spectrasoul. look forward to the next

Very nice mix of (mostly) liquid stuff. Enjoyed it. Mixing was tight and tune selection spot on. I'll listen to this again no doubt (I'll put it on my phone when I do my next lot of music on there) and hopefully leave a bit more detailed feedback. Big up!
cheers buddy.
Sick mix AJ... track selection is large!
nice one sam.
nice mix man, made my journey into work on a delayed met line train bearable the other morning. wasn't expecting chubrub in there after reading the TL at the top but it worked really well with who we are all the same, eq was spot on. enjoyed the whole thing, but sometimes we lie is always a stand out track to me and i like seeing how people use it in mixes, you gotta love spectrasoul. look forward to the next
yes dan!
makes me feel awesome knowing there is people going about their everyday business with a mix of mine as their soundtrack.
big up yourself dude.

Still on this, Teddy B. Just haven't had much time to actually give anyone's mix a proper listen.

Only just got round to listening to this. Really nice mix, and your take on the track list was a well good idea.

Finally got round to checking this out! Such a good mix mate, probably my favourite of yours. Always love it when you go for the more minimal and chilled style

Stand out mix was havana into raised by wolves, letting them roll out together for so long worked so well! Away with me > roxy music > sometimes we lie was my favourite little section. So smooth, all three tunes complimented each other nicely

Its a big mix as per usual! Hope you do more in the future on a similar vibe

Back
Top Bottom