Sun&Bass Festival 2010

The stench of bearded half-moon glasses wearing snobbery in this thread is too much so I'm off, but if I see any of you out there I am going to spend at least 30 minutes telling you why Hazard & Original Sin B2B Bassman & Trigga should be in the line up.

Snobbery works both ways dood.

You would need far more time then 30 minutes to explain why Hazard etc. should be in the line up...

I can bop into town and see Hazard almost every weekend, I can't say that about most of these artists...

Plus with Hazard and them come the knobs and the reason that many nights at Rhthym Factory etc. turn shit...

nah they havent but its the same dates every year, 5-12th Sept. guna book 4th to the 14th for a villa & flights.

EDIT: Anyone know nearest airport to fly to in Italy????

i flew into olbia sardina when i went then got a taxi to the san teodoro, but as someone else as mentioned its better to get the bus as it only cost 3 euros, and the taxi cost about 60

as for flights i booked mine about july/august time and i still got a good deal where returns flight after all add ons etc cost me about 70 pounds

yea i fly into olbia as well, and get the bus... i love sardinia though, such a chill place. woulda never gone there if i never went to sun and bass.

Checked flights yesterday. Can get a return from 5th - 13th for just under £100 with easy jet. Pretty damned cheap

Checked flights yesterday. Can get a return from 5th - 13th for just under £100 with easy jet. Pretty damned cheap

have you tried ryan air, thats who i flew with, flight out there was free, and return was about 15, but cos of all the add on like on line booking checking in bags etcetc it came to about 70 pounds

have you tried ryan air, thats who i flew with, flight out there was free, and return was about 15, but cos of all the add on like on line booking checking in bags etcetc it came to about 70 pounds

nah havent tried em yet. Stil though 100 is pretty cheap. Looking at villas yesterday aswell. Can get a 5 person villa for about 5-600 Euro. all in all with the sun&bass club pass & Flights around £350 for everything. not too bad.

nah havent tried em yet. Stil though 100 is pretty cheap. Looking at villas yesterday aswell. Can get a 5 person villa for about 5-600 Euro. all in all with the sun&bass club pass & Flights around £350 for everything. not too bad.

Yea man, I spend about £850 or so for the whole trip each year. I budget for £1000 and always come under it by a bit...

Villa's are your best bet, and get one with a few mates and you're laughing. Plus you can cook your own food which is great for the mornings...

I'm actually thinking about doing this with the missus. Grab a villa and a Sun & Bass pass for the week, chill and cook during the day, rock out with my cock out during the night.

Yea man, I spend about £850 or so for the whole trip each year. I budget for £1000 and always come under it by a bit...

Villa's are your best bet, and get one with a few mates and you're laughing. Plus you can cook your own food which is great for the mornings...

Sounds about right. Innovation last year was about £1000 all in all, so for the same money @ sun & bass is a bargin!

I'm actually thinking about doing this with the missus. Grab a villa and a Sun & Bass pass for the week, chill and cook during the day, rock out with my cock out during the night.

I go with the missus every year... That's usually why I end up shelling out near to a grand as I pay for the villa etc.

It's great though, because she used to complain that we don't holiday together, but now I get a wonderful holiday with her, and banging tunage and vibes.

I'm actually thinking of buying a place out there...well either that or delft.

Sounds about right. Innovation last year was about £1000 all in all, so for the same money @ sun & bass is a bargin!

True dat!

Only thing I will warn you about is that drinks out there aren't cheap... I don't really drink so don't worry about it, but I brought a friend for a few days last year and he was a bit vexed he didn't get any duty free beforehand...

I was quite cheeky though last year and knew the address of the villa I rented and mailed some high trees over under a random Italian name...worked a treat.

The videos ive seen for Innovation make me cringe.. i quite fancy sun and bass though looks a lot more chilled.
Sardinia is a little more classy than lorret del mar!

Ok if you would theoretically be in on a dnbforum villa thank this post and then we can get an idea of it could actually happen.

Im seriously thinking about sorting this out now.

Ok if you would theoretically be in on a dnbforum villa thank this post and then we can get an idea of it could actually happen.

The more people the better as we could get a massive villa. I know about 4 mates that are on it aswell.

WOULD BE BADASS. Im sure they must exist, otherwise theres definately money to be made in that haha.

deya! me and my friend claire are def going :) think alex is waiting to see what his mates do.

Back
Top Bottom