Sun&Bass Festival 2010

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I would really like to go to this. Dave was going on about it. Everything about it screams superiority from the DJs to the destination.

Yes I am 100% saving for this. Im gunna do what ever it takes to get there next year. Good vibes, none of this inno in the sun bizzness, althou i havent been to an inno in the sun yet :(

These Sun and Bass line up's ive heard are 10 times better anyway. And the location looks ace :not_worth

Cant wait to see the line up...

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
i know right! the lineup is pure CLASS. 7 days of sun and good music and sick nightclubs.
pretty cheap too, only £125 for the festival ticket and if you book your flights and accommodation it shouldnt be too much either, because flights to spain when booked in advance are like £50 both ways.

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
Yes I am 100% saving for this. Im gunna do what ever it takes to get there next year. Good vibes, none of this inno in the sun bizzness, althou i havent been to an inno in the sun yet :(
These Sun and Bass line up's ive heard are 10 times better anyway. And the location looks ace :not_worth

so wat the fuck can u say then

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

so wat the fuck can u say then

He's already said it

your an absolute tit.

So much interest, we dont even know where its at! It's in Sardinia, near italy.(Which btw, isnt cheap.. AT ALL) Your walking yourself into easily 1g+ holiday for a week. In general it is a very pricey island. that includes flights (pretty sure you cant fly direct)

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Fucking might aswell go to Hayling Island and play bingo with the old cunts whilst DJ Stan rinses out the bloody Frank Sinatra on a Tuesday night.