Sun&Bass Festival 2010

Well if its been the same dates for the last 4 years im not too worried. flights bare cheap atm so might aswell

Have you people ever seen the lineups for this, they are hardly for head nodding. This is last years

A-Sides * Alite * Alix Perez * Alley Cat * Andre Bajorat
Arp XP * Bailey * Basstikal * Beppe Cassetta
Big Island Sound * Breakage * Bryan G * Calibre
Chris.SU * Commix * D-Bridge * De La Haye * Delicat
Disaszt * Doc Scott * Edecay * Enea * Fierce
Freesteppa * Freeze * Grooverider * HayzE * Henree
Il Duca * Instra:Mental * Jumpat * Kabuki * Klute
Konny Kon * Kred & Handy * Lenzman * Logistics
Lost Sequence * Loxy * Lyda Buddha * Lynx * Mad Vibes
Marcus Intalex * MoERockZ * NSE * Nu:Tone * Nymfo
Operon * Paradox * Phader * Randall * Reminder
Rumba * SAL 9000 * Skream * Soulpride * Soulsurfer
Spectrasoul * Spinline * Storm * Strife * Stumasta DSM
Submorphics * Tease * The Insiders * Triad
Ulterior Motive * Uno * Utah Jazz

This thread is kinda the dnb snobs thread. Who gives a fuck yeah at the end of the day both inno and this are good for different people and its dnb on holiday and dnb is quality as is a holiday so both ombined is epic. I'd probably love this if i was there but it needs to be more diverse in the lineup i assume they're aiming this at the more studenty raver. and it needs mcs to motivate you especially with the more darker sets.

This thread is kinda the dnb snobs thread. Who gives a fuck yeah at the end of the day both inno and this are good for different people and its dnb on holiday and dnb is quality as is a holiday so both ombined is epic. I'd probably love this if i was there but it needs to be more diverse in the lineup i assume they're aiming this at the more studenty raver. and it needs mcs to motivate you especially with the more darker sets.

Diversity?? Alix Perez, Randall, Doc Scott, Commix, Bailey, Loxy, Logistics, Marcus Intalex, etc. Is that not diverse enough??? Something for everyone there.

Not really for snobs, just because people don't want to be in a rave making blap blap blap noises doesnt make them snobs. How many typical students you know could afford to go on a trip like this?

wat

You cant get more diverse than the line up from last year. Yes they are both dnb holidays but they are completely different in there own ways. Im not a fan of wobble & mcs so for me thats why i would choose sun & bass. I dont think its a case of 'snobs' or 'stundent ravers'. More of what suits you.

Of course there are MCs, they won't release the finished lineup til June or so but Nick you have the right idea booking early to get cheap flights.

Hopefully I`ll be going back this summer but it will be a last minute thing.

Sun and Bass is the best event of the year, every year, hands down..

The thing is, you go for the music, which is always incredible and much more varied then Grooverider suggests, but in truth the whole event is spot on and the setting is great..

Think about it, great italian food, great music, everyone there for the same cause, its not messy and full of gurning knobs, and the benefit of beaches, gorgeous weather, beautiful women and just getting out of blighty...

I'm going...

No...

That line-up is so much more diverse then an innovation run thing...

Have you ever been to innovation?
Do you know half the artist who are at sun and bass?

Students couldn't afford sun and bass, and most of the crowd that goes is older anyways, as in post-graduate age.

Innovation, and not to cause offence, is for students / chavs / wannabe rudebois who are there to rave and get fucked up...

People go to sun and bass to listen to music and have a nice holiday...

Sun and Bass is the best event of the year, every year, hands down..

The thing is, you go for the music, which is always incredible and much more varied then Grooverider suggests, but in truth the whole event is spot on and the setting is great..

Think about it, great italian food, great music, everyone there for the same cause, its not messy and full of gurning knobs, and the benefit of beaches, gorgeous weather, beautiful women and just getting out of blighty...

I'm going...

precisely why im going aswell :)

No...

Students couldn't afford sun and bass, and most of the crowd that goes is older anyways, as in post-graduate age.

Innovation, and not to cause offence, is for students / chavs / wannabe rudebois who are there to rave and get fucked up...

it most certainly isn't.

it most certainly isn't.

yes it is... I know loads of uni friends and other students who went whilst I was at uni...

Inno in the Dam 4 years ago, the only innovation night ive been to was full of students!

Maybe you don't go and loads of students don't, but I guarantee more students go to innovation then to Sun and Bass.

No...

Snob.

yes it is... I know loads of uni friends and other students who went whilst I was at uni...

Inno in the Dam 4 years ago, the only innovation night ive been to was full of students!

Maybe you don't go and loads of students don't, but I guarantee more students go to innovation then to Sun and Bass.

Yeah all Im saying is you cant generalise. Anyway, I still think your wrong.

The stench of bearded half-moon glasses wearing snobbery in this thread is too much so I'm off, but if I see any of you out there I am going to spend at least 30 minutes telling you why Hazard & Original Sin B2B Bassman & Trigga should be in the line up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom