Subzero - Tap Tap

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
little film reel in the comment option...put in the u toob url and roberts ya father brother...

big tune...dunno tho...lacks bass for me

TheTornado

VIP Junglist
good to see him going in another direction, but it really does nothing for me. get rid of the screeches and it would just be a boring roller. if this wasn't sub zero people would just think it is crap IMO

good to see him going in another direction, but it really does nothing for me. get rid of the screeches and it would just be a boring roller. if this wasn't sub zero people would just think it is crap IMO
Well now we know. It's a TC tune - And it's STILL just as decent as it was when i "thought" it was a subzero tune. So that nulls your point. Fair play to TC, keeping it quiet for a while and brings this.. would make more sense as i originally said just didnt sound subzero like at all!

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
Whether its Sub Zero or TC

It's pretty rubbish
I thought you were Sub Zero's big fan!

But seriously though this is pretty shit and I don't think Sub Zero will do any better than his Brighter Days tune. Which is sick - real nice techy tune (something i'm sure even you can appreciate Wayne):

Last edited by a moderator:

archive

VIP Junglist
its not bad
bit of tweaking and it would be a definate bag

also
anyone heard the tune that goes "i dont really like drum & bass anymore, gonna make a dubstep tune"??
pretty sure its TC