Sub Focus - Torus

yea when are you gonna fuck off Dat U Dude, your jokes and trolling was funny at first but now you're like that ugly bird that follows you round a nightclub

kanye-gay-fish-600x398.jpg

If I was a troll like some of you think, would I have admitted to liking some RAM songs in post 38 after I have repeatedly criticized the label. I like what I like, I'm not going to apologize for it.

If I was a troll like some of you think, would I have admitted to liking some RAM songs in post 38 after I have repeatedly criticized the label. I like what I like, I'm not going to apologize for it.

Fair enough.

Just stop telling us.

Anything.

Ever.

They see you trolling... You hating

every good artist makes a progress. it is a way too easy to stand at a position where youre comfortable. of course he could produce dnb for the rest of his lifetime, but would you cook every day the same meal?

anyway, his new sound is not gold in the ears for everyone... but hes going forward, and we can be curious whats coming next

One for the radio 1 listeners

Thankfully there are hundreds of dnb producers still making credible music rather than this watered down chart-friendly shit

I still expect this thread to reach 10 pages whilst threads for albums that are vastly superior to this in every way struggle to get 4 or 5 replies

Still, if what you kids want is rubbish music like this who am I to argue?

One for the radio 1 listeners

Thankfully there are hundreds of dnb producers still making credible music rather than this watered down chart-friendly shit

I still expect this thread to reach 10 pages whilst threads for albums that are vastly superior to this in every way struggle to get 4 or 5 replies

Still, if what you kids want is rubbish music like this who am I to argue?

Careful, if that horse you're on gets any higher you might fall off and hurt yourself

Was hoping for a longer tracklist, 5 out of 13 songs already released before the album drops is disappointing. I really hope the rest of the album is good.

Well, that is because people like you and DatDude always want to participate in threads with music you hate, while the rest of us just skip the threads with music we don't really fancy.

Back
Top Bottom