Sub Focus - Torus

For once the genital-foreheaded one does have a point, albeit an obvious, played out and yawnsome one nobody cares about, that doesn't really need re-iterating...

But still, Ram does love Pop & Bass :teeth:

Even though it's coming on Virgin, Ram might do the vinyls, much like what happened with Chase & Status?

For once the genital-foreheaded one does have a point, albeit an obvious, played out and yawnsome one nobody cares about, that doesn't really need re-iterating...

But still, Ram does love Pop & Bass :teeth:

I would say that most heads do care that Ram puts out a lot of BS. If Virus or Renegade Hardware started to do that I would be pissed.

No.

The point is everybody & his dog knows that, they also know you don't like it, or like liquid for that matter...

The fact is, whether you like it or not, some people like that sound & like the direction RAM has taken.

So the real point is, is that you don't have to point it out ALL the time...

For the record, I agree with you, but moaning about it constantly & cussing people off who disagree, makes no difference, unfortunately. ;)

Last edited:
No.

The point is everybody & his dog knows that, they also know you don't like it, or like liquid for that matter...

The fact is, whether you like it or not, some people like that sound & like the direction RAM has taken.

So the real point is, is that you don't have to point it out ALL the time...

For the record, I agree with you, but moaning about it constantly & cussing people off who disagree, makes no difference, unfortunately. ;)

When have I cussed anyone off for a differing opinion? I'm usually the one who gets cussed on. My cp is pretty bad.

i think the message is if you don't like something, don't whinge about it, go listen to something else.

frankly hardware put out one good release in every three or so, same applies to virus. neither are anywhere near as good recently as they were as little as 2/3 years ago.

IMO

I can imagine this will be a sick album to do festivals with. Such uplifting vibes. But it will be a huge disappointment compared to his first album.

*off topic*
I would say that most heads do care that Ram puts out a lot of BS. If Virus or Renegade Hardware started to do that I would be pissed.

You are far from a 'head', you only like angry, heavy and somewhat industrial dnb (I would have said 'love' but you might consider yourself a pussy for loving something).
You may hate RAM and Hospital but they are somewhat getting dnb to the masses, which is a good thing in every way. Smaller sub-genres of dnb can thrive as more people get into dnb and have varied tastes.

Next time you post, show some respect, be nice, and don't barate everyone with the same shit all the time. You sound like a pubescent 16y/o boy when you do that.

//end rant

I can imagine this will be a sick album to do festivals with. Such uplifting vibes. But it will be a huge disappointment compared to his first album.

*off topic*

You are far from a 'head', you only like angry, heavy and somewhat industrial dnb (I would have said 'love' but you might consider yourself a pussy for loving something).
You may hate RAM and Hospital but they are somewhat getting dnb to the masses, which is a good thing in every way. Smaller sub-genres of dnb can thrive as more people get into dnb and have varied tastes.

Next time you post, show some respect, be nice, and don't barate everyone with the same shit all the time. You sound like a pubescent 16y/o boy when you do that.

//end rant

I hate most of Rams stuff, not all of it. That Prolix and Gridlok was alright. Swag is cool and that Fuck it UP by Hamilton is pretty dope!

Why does every ram release post turn into a pussy flapping contest of how ram has gone downhill. (It's not even a ram release) plus fk it up is shite it's just sounds like resampled gridlock and prolix stuff.

I can't even be arsed to get involved but one thing id say there's already a line of teenage girls waiting outside hmv to get torus hand signed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom