Stereo FX

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Hey there,

Im looking for some things to fill up my intros with to give it a more serious fill. One of the things that popped out to my attention when I downloaded the "Satellite Type 2" pack for the remix competition was that one of the samples was something called "Stereo FX" which was just a looping sound that was nearly un-noticable but really gave the intro more life. Is there a specific way to make these, or is it just some white noise on massive with chorus and other effects on it?

would have been good if you included audio. but automated white noise is a good way of filling things up a bit, youre right with that.

i love highpassed samples with lots of reverb and delay tho :) - everything works here, even bass-samples, congas etc - its just about your imagination really and what fits into the track.

would have been good if you included audio. but automated white noise is a good way of filling things up a bit, youre right with that.

i love highpassed samples with lots of reverb and delay tho :) - everything works here, even bass-samples, congas etc - its just about your imagination really and what fits into the track.

I don't mean to threadjack, but what exactly do you mean by that? I know what white noise is, and I know what automation is/does, but what about the white noise are you suggesting we automate?

Still kind of a noob, sorry ^_^

^_^

Last edited:
you could automate the volume, an attached cut off filter, the amout of chorus and the depth - in fact you could even sidechain it to kick and snare and use it instead or additional to percussion.

as i said, only your imagination ends your possibilities.

I use a lot of noises to fill out my tunes, can be anything though.
I've been spending the last two days doing sound design.
First day was recording random sounds, second day was the cutting of the samples and the processing.
Got a 1 Gb sample pack that I made from it which I'm uploading at the moment.

Stay tuned for the post later this night! ;)

Back
Top Bottom