Spor - Halogen

Gonna drop it for the uneducated masses on Sunday, hopefully my contagious enthusiasm will render the audience incapable of enjoying their beers in quiet contemplation and get some feet moving!

This tune is so large I'm going to have to bump this whole thread.

I first heard it in this mix someone posted on here called "Automatic robotic something something" and it was always my favourite bit, was browsing through Beatport and BOOM!! there it was again and I hit the "add to cart" button so hard the shockwave instantly killed my cats' intestinal parasites.

So what I was wondering was what tunes turned you off Spor's synth sounds because I'm all over this shit!

when did people go off spors sound?

loved this tune when i first heard it an still do

Such a funky tune, gotta love that sound. Hits very hard, but still very funky at the same time. Can't choose between Halogen and Kingdom, but they were both up there with the best in 2010.

Halogen's all about those barely audible xylophone hits on the snares and then they come in for real in the end and everything just BOOM!!

I first heard it in this mix someone posted on here called "Automatic robotic something something" and it was always my favourite bit,

haha. "keeping me autonomous robot radioactive"
big up ur socks man. by far my fav title for a mix.
makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing you introduced someone to something as special as halogen.

haha. "keeping me autonomous robot radioactive"
big up ur socks man. by far my fav title for a mix.
makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing you introduced someone to something as special as halogen.

Big ups for like life, man, that mix got me through working in fucking Bergen without losing my head completely! Lot's of big tracks there that I've stumbled upon later and had to bag, you touched something in me, man... Deep inside...

:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom