song with female voice

Hahaha..Fixed!!!Nice One

Well then Does Converse One Star Count?? Cuz I also
Rock those too..

I'm just loyal to Vans bro, lol...only skate shoes I've worn..although i've seen some nice lookin' DC's and Etnies..can't stray from my Vans :) My little nephew wears the converse when he skates, but he's just startin' out, so i'll direct him toward Vans skateshoes soon :D

I'm just loyal to Vans bro, lol...only skate shoes I've worn..although i've seen some nice lookin' DC's and Etnies..can't stray from my Vans :) My little nephew wears the converse when he skates, but he's just startin' out, so i'll direct him toward Vans skateshoes soon :D

vans? didnt they get bought by nikey??

etnies man.

I cant provide too many details about this song and the fact that I cant find it drives me nuts. The song starts with a rather slow hip-hop(ish) beat (the beat is brilliant by the way) then goes fast and theres something like a chorus with female voice going "ooh-aah-aah-aah", I know thats probably not enough to ID it, but i had to try.
thanks in advance,
kcR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0prFicLgXxw

I'm just loyal to Vans bro, lol...only skate shoes I've worn..although i've seen some nice lookin' DC's and Etnies..can't stray from my Vans :) My little nephew wears the converse when he skates, but he's just startin' out, so i'll direct him toward THE NEW CONVERSE ONE STARS soon :D

Fixed*:D

Im the same way, im really picky when it comes to shoes. Especially to skate in. Rode in everything pretty much, Used to Ride for Vans in Highschool. However the New Ones are Only sold @ target, show your nephew. I wear these day to day all day. When i skate tho, NIKE SB Dunks FTW!!!!!!

Fixed*:D

Im the same way, im really picky when it comes to shoes. Especially to skate in. Rode in everything pretty much, Used to Ride for Vans in Highschool. However the New Ones are Only sold @ target, show your nephew. I wear these day to day all day. When i skate tho, NIKE SB Dunks FTW!!!!!!

They've got Vans outlets here in my town and close by in other towns..and if I can't find what i want in shoes there, online shopping I go:D
My older sister has taken him to a skate shop here in my town that's been around probably 20 years...they don't have much of a selection of Vans, but he was there lookin' at shirts anyway, really. I don't know if I'd like the Vans at Target..I don't really like the ones you can find at places like that...Nike has some nice lookin' shoes though, true.

Oh, and for the female vocal song..still stumped :clown:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

FINALLY, nice one views, THANKS! Turns out the opening beat wasnt that much "hip hop" lol (i only heard this song once like a month ago) Anyway thanks to everyone in this thread for being so patient and persistent :)

Ah, that's the first track on the Sick Music LP...grab it and enjoy!
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Sick-Music/release/1806862

Back
Top Bottom