song with female voice

Yeah this was just released too(well not really but)BRAND NEW..i heard this couple days ago on his myspace page..
Track is siiiiiiick as fuck!!!

Its the Remix of Common I used to Love her..

good one D-Tektiv:thumbsup:

Yeah man, lovely tune, but struck out again, wasn't what the person was lookin' for, ha...wow, this is like a tough trivia game...:clown:

Yeah man, lovely tune, but struck out again, wasn't what the person was lookin' for, ha...wow, this is like a tough trivia game...:clown:

Haha..yeah i kno mann.."Song With Female Voice",

Damn thers only?? How many out there?? Haha...Hundreds if Not thousands..if not Millions, we are screwed!!

Im stumped on this..
Hey KCR..was ther any other Vocals u can remember besides the ones you have written?? Just a thought to help narrow this piece down a bit..cheers mann..haha.

hey, no i dont really remember any other vocals being in that song, but well i heard it only once like 3 weeks ago so my memory of this tune is starting to dissolve a little :/ What i do remember best is that this tune had like a deep/sad/nostalgic vibe, especially the hip hop beat at the beginning.

I cant provide too many details about this song and the fact that I cant find it drives me nuts. The song starts with a rather slow hip-hop(ish) beat (the beat is brilliant by the way) then goes fast and theres something like a chorus with female voice going "ooh-aah-aah-aah", I know thats probably not enough to ID it, but i had to try.
thanks in advance,
kcR

Don't know if anyones put it in yet but Redyes & Mutt - Sugar

Back
Top Bottom