Someone PLEASE explain this to me...

Just don't use Beatport. Let's face it the place is shit anyway, costs about £5 for an EP when you can get it off Surus for about 2.50 and the charts are a joke

Just don't use Beatport. Let's face it the place is shit anyway, costs about £5 for an EP when you can get it off Surus for about 2.50 and the charts are a joke

I use beatport because the mp3s are tagged well, not found that in any other store, you're paying for that too

I never look at the charts on Beatport, been buying off them for almost two years and it has a really organized system where you follow artists/labels, I just click on the tab on the left and any releases i'll be interested in will be there (apart from a few obviously)

17449d1357528565-best-names-youve-ever-heard-36gaor.jpg

I use beatport because the mp3s are tagged well, not found that in any other store, you're paying for that too

I tag em myself. I find usually there are tonnes of errors no matter what store I buy from, and they're never consistent in their naming schemes so I just have to take the time and do it.

it has a really organized system where you follow artists/labels, I just click on the tab on the left and any releases i'll be interested in will be there (apart from a few obviously)

Juno has a similar system and is much much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom