someone has severely ripped off a taxman tune lol

If I were you I'd spend less time trying to get others to agree with me on a forum and more time working on music. Why waste energy with this nonsense? Even if every person on this forum said it's a rip off or what not, I can gurantee you that he did not try to rip off or copy anyone. How can you speculate or claim to know what he was thinking when he made this track?

And the fact you're giving it this much attention only brings him more notoriety. Free promotion! Good job man, and you even said his other tune was dope, so obvioiusly he's doin' somethin right.

If I had vinyl releases on Chemical, Redeye, or Nu Urban, or if my name is showing up on Drum & Bass Arena for tunes to buy, I wouldn't worry about what your opinion would be. And I know he doesn't.

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

It's quite valid. Using someone else's idea for inspiration in your own project. Not an exact copy but the basis for an idea. Look at the history of music, every single artist is inspired by another.

he 100% copied the tune, hes even got the 'busted' synth going on in the same pattern, the tune is pretty well carbon copy...
if nu-urban have taken the tune down aswell i'm sure its cos taxman or someone from the playaz camp isn't impressed..work it out

just for the record.. i know i started this thread but i aint that petty to go blabbin to taxman or anyone at playaz. could just be heavy hittaz asking code 46 to get it removed but i dont wanna be labeled as a snitch lol.

Any this is just why people laugh at jump up. So many tracks that sound the same...it's getting silly now. As soon as someone makes a big track, you get up to 6 rip offs weeks later.. Ripping off a next man don't get you any respect or won't get you up the ladder.

true dat...heavy hittahz have had some good tunes but this ones a deffo no no IMO

Yea man thats the annoying thing, i had a listen to a few of their other tracks and they are pretty badman. but this just kinda ruined it tbh.

Hope heavyhittahz dont get shunned from the scene, maybe just learn from there mistake...or let taxman do it back so its even stevens :D

Back
Top Bottom