So..............

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Whens there gona be a dnbforum night out??? so we can all get an official meet n greet???? or is this just a little too wierd lol maybe its already been happenin without me knowing :orly:

Any thoughts on this idea, if so might i make a small suggestion to have it held in watford??? lol closer to home;)

Last edited:
im not really down with having a "meet up" if we happen to be in the same place at the same time definatly say hello and all but tis a bit wierd otherwise.........

im not really down with having a "meet up" if we happen to be in the same place at the same time definatly say hello and all but tis a bit wierd otherwise.........

wud be quite awkward, dont mind one by one but if it was all at once i'd prob jus be shy and stand in the corner;)

still up for buying a dnbforum tshirt tho:smash:

the girls are welcome around my lil place in the country, the rest of u can fuck off! haha :P

I've met 3 people from the forum...It was cool but a bit weird I must admit.
If there were loads of people at one time it might freak me out a bit. It'd be easy to recognise us girls but it might be harder with the blokes, there's just so many of you! :lol:

best thing to do is pick an event like Ram or something at the End state theres gonna be a few forum heads there, go have a rave an if you bump into a forum member on the dancefloor just hello an keep skankin out, no weirdness necessary :beers:

I met $marty an the Dexcell boys briefly at this event we both dj'd at, an it was good to have a chat face to face ;)

blatantly. all about bumpin' into people in clubs, it's the best way.

i'm stil trying to remember who i met on friday, but i honestly cannot even begin to remember a face or name. i feel so bad as well..... so sorry if you're reading this, and tell me who you are!!!!!

Id be too worried that nobody would talk to me!I have a penchant for being the anti-social one at parties and would probably alienate myself from the rest of the group.But still would be good to put faces to names.

Back
Top Bottom