So boys i'm getting my ass into production!

Yeah sound Logikz, that is all so true!

I went out yesterday and this is what i brought;
- Novation 25Sl Mk2
- Focusrite Saffire
- Logic Studio with Logic Pro 9

Extremely happy with it so far, just gotta iron out some creases with setting up the keyboard. Its having some problems with this Pace licensing issues? Anyone know Whats on with that?

http://www.paceap.com/ilwebdnld4.html

Ok so its sayin Saffire plugins arent authorised? Any ideas? This is my first Mac also so i know know how old people feel learning to use computers lol, mish!

have you installed logic yet?
i just 'plugged in and played' with the saffire and it worked first time.

edit - actually, i know whart you're on about.

open up the plugin's in logic on a track, and a window should pop up. you have to click in there or something and it'll take you to the website where you authorize it. then the next time you start up logic they should all be authorized n ting.

Safe, all sorted now :) Happy days! The keyboard just works now, barely had to do anything, just worked with logic straight up! Tis is all too cool lol

So thought i'd update. Haven't been able to sit down and get to grips with it yet but if anyone is thinkin og gettin a 27" iMac I can highly recommend one! It is just absolutely amazing! Don't know why i didnt have a Mac before!

The Focusrite interface is so tidy and crisp, thanks gain Riisu! The Novation keyboard is something else too, just gotta get my head around it now!

I've said it before and i'll say it again; Spend little, spend twice! Simple as that really!

Await my tunes in 2010 on Mosquito Recordings with Wickaman! BOH!

Back
Top Bottom