Skillex - San Diego VIP

the tune is shit
fact!

the reason he is popular is because people are dumb and dont have much taste. fact number 2!

society has made life hard but survival easy.
years ago people of low intelligence would not have survived and been eliminated from existance.

now society rewards stupidity by allowing them to breed with other stupidy creating more stupidity.

so now we have a whole race of dumb fucks living and breathing among us who support this tripe.

need more proof? i present to you "da toxic krew"

i rest my case

i dunno what your on about mate
i dont see you and your krew doing anything good,

your picture is of a monstor, shows what u r mate.

dunno wot u lot is on about

yeh skrillex is kinda big but needs to drop more tunes like that one

only dubstep song on my phone !!

1. I know what this lot are on about.
2. Skrillex does not need to drop anymore tunes, if he (by some faith) reads this and takes note, I will shove chopsticks up my nose and slam my face on my desk repeatedly until my brains spill out onto my keyboard.
3. If this was the only dubstep tune on my phone, i'd be chucking it into the canal that runs alongside my work. My phone doesn't deserve to waste valuable memory on this tripe.

so please, either take on MC Debz for battle of the best MC's or GTFO

the tune is shit
fact!

the reason he is popular is because people are dumb and dont have much taste. fact number 2!

society has made life hard but survival easy.
years ago people of low intelligence would not have survived and been eliminated from existance.

now society rewards stupidity by allowing them to breed with other stupidy creating more stupidity.

so now we have a whole race of dumb fucks living and breathing among us who support this tripe.

need more proof? i present to you "da toxic krew"

i rest my case

:word:

Although I'm pretty sure these Toxic Cunts... I mean Crew, are all trolls anyway

:word:

Although I'm pretty sure these Toxic Cunts... I mean Crew, are all trolls anyway

you'd assume so. But he seems to actually answer questions back unlike for example Pecavi/Mono BTK.

If he isnt a troll, he is a goddamn clueless human being.

Im done.

you'd assume so. But he seems to actually answer questions back unlike for example Pecavi/Mono BTK.

If he isnt a troll, he is a goddamn clueless human being.

Im done.

I think MonoBumFags is actually the first Troll bot, these jokers are probably previously banned members that are a bit bored with their lives

will somebody ban these complete cunts.

you want to beef - PM me buddy. i got bare spinach. lets step outside. Come at me. you fag.

Back
Top Bottom