Shogun Audio @ Fabric 15/1/2010

OMFGWTFBBQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Fucking ON TOP. The sound system in that second room is amazing. I remember Commix's Fabriclive launch night, was also held in that room. Commix, Lynx, Goldie, Calibre and Intalex. Fucking ridiculous. The only rave I've stayed sober at, stayed till 6 in the morning and been wanting it to go on longer.

To hear a Friction Shogun set in there... and Spor... that'd be something else.

Always stand by room 2 as my favorite room in fabric... the one time ive been in there when its been empty (only about ten of us in there) i did indeed realize that the sound in there is really fucking good

Always stand by room 2 as my favorite room in fabric... the one time ive been in there when its been empty (only about ten of us in there) i did indeed realize that the sound in there is really fucking good

Yeah man so true. I almost fogot how sick it was in there, hadn't been for ages & went to Carnival Playaz in August & it blew my face offf! Room 2 is bassy as fuck. Like room 2 at Matter, stand in front of those speakers & they vibrate your chest.

Yeah man so true. I almost fogot how sick it was in there, hadn't been for ages & went to Carnival Playaz in August & it blew my face offf! Room 2 is bassy as fuck. Like room 2 at Matter, stand in front of those speakers & they vibrate your chest.

haha soo tru! *the bass just goes like through your body lol

ah i cant wait! just in time to celebrate end of deadlines too.
really looking forward to this. shall we make a list of people going?

Back
Top Bottom