Shogun Audio @ Fabric 15/1/2010

Inter-resting....... wonder y there isn't anything about the lightbox yet.
When is their website gunna be ready!! FFS swear its been under construction for months....

Yeh they are taking long to sort out the website, wana get some shogun merchandise soon aswell!

arr wank to fabric, this will be birthday rave for me, but i want lightbox. ITS MY PARTY AND ILL CRY IF I WANT TO

tis true, does seem attract the wrong ppl. Not sure why their not doing one at lightbox ???

they probably do. my mate nearly got mugged for his phone last time i was there. lucky my mate had quick reactions and elbowed the cunt in his ribs as he tried a grab and run.

Just dont look or act like a mug (that includs getting fucked up on drugs) and you will be fine, never had any trouble myself due to this reason. Also go with good friends!

im not even refferring to the thieving scum that frequent fabric, more the student/foreigner types. i am elitist.

Just dont look or act like a mug (that includs getting fucked up on drugs) and you will be fine, never had any trouble myself due to this reason. Also go with good friends!

Yeah same here, me and my mates dont take drugs, were just there to enjoy ourselves. last time i went though it just seemed like the place was infested with wankers and 'rudeboys' looking for trouble and gifts

thats a ridiculous thing to say. You don't want to be in a rave with students or foreigners?

no. i want to be in a rave surrounded by people that are heads and know whats what. not there simply so they can go and tell theyre lame mates they have been to fabric. im a grumpy bastard

no. i want to be in a rave surrounded by people that are heads and know whats what. not there simply so they can go and tell theyre lame mates they have been to fabric. im a grumpy bastard

you sound more like a nazi than a grumpy bastard! So students and foreigners can't be "heads"?

you sound more like a nazi than a grumpy bastard! So students and foreigners can't be "heads"?

they can be heads, but in my opinion if shogun were at fabric, the proportion of people that are there because they are interested in the music and genuinly like the sound shogun are pushing would be nothing compared to what it would be at lightbox. also i fear this might be reflected in frictions set, since he does play for the crowd, a set at fabric, full of students and messheads, may involve some shitty music.

i suppose i could be a dnb nazi, but in that case your dnb jew.

Back
Top Bottom