Sennheiser HD25-1 Mk II (BASIC)

D Double U is the man in the know.. I've had a browse but have no idea .. The specs all seem the same on the face of it.

Weird.

special promotional basic edition - excludes extra pair of earpads as included in all other HD 25 models

exclude is the word i see here so thats my guess?

Just read the title of the fucking Juno product page.

HD-25's usually come with normal and velour earpads.

Sennheiser HD 25-1 Mk II Professional Headphones (special promotional basic edition - excludes extra pair of earpads as included in all other HD 25 models)

Just read the title of the fucking Juno product page.

HD-25's usually come with normal and velour earpads.

Sennheiser HD 25-1 Mk II Professional Headphones (special promotional basic edition - excludes extra pair of earpads as included in all other HD 25 models)

all it said when i posted the thread was what ive put in the title!

---------- Post added at 15:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

ta

the velour earpads are awesome, i know what i'm talking about, when you got them on for hours and hours you still feel nothing

dunno about that mate.. HD 25's are very highly rated

they're not cheaper either they're the same price

HD25 are very good,thats truth but hp 1000 are better on paper and in reallity in everything except weight. In my Slovak Republic they are aslo cheaper but it depends where you live.I have my hp 1000 more than year,tried them with everything possible ( turntables,cdjs,mp3,ipod,pc... ) never heard cleaner sound in my life.I tried new hd25 before I bought hp 1000 in same shop and numerous times in my studio of my friend.... hp1000 are better in every way.Actualy I wanted hd25 before hp 1000,then one day I saw specs of hp1000 on internet shop I was like "hmmm denon.. wtf is that?! but if these specs are real this will be most bass heavy headphones on earth" so I went to buy HD25,I recognized denonds from this wall of headphones,asked to tried them and that was biggest win of my life.They were shaking on my head from these massive 53mm neodym drivers... the bass was crazy strong and deep.Sound was so crisp,sharp,wide and clear like nothing I ever heard or even dreamt before.After all this time I spend with them I now know that they very sturdy,reliable,comfy and quality level is like no other electronic device I ever came to contact.Make something good for yourself and just try them at your local audio shop,that will make you understand why I am typing this shit

Last edited:
HD25 are very good,thats truth but hp 1000 are better on paper and in reallity in everything except weight. In my Slovak Republic they are aslo cheaper but it depends where you live.I have my hp 1000 more than year,tried them with everything possible ( turntables,cdjs,mp3,ipod,pc... ) never heard cleaner sound in my life.I tried new hd25 before I bought hp 1000 in same shop and numerous times in my studio of my friend.... hp1000 are better in every way

will bear that in mind (y)

will bear that in mind (y)

many people see offense in my posts about HD25 vs HP-1000 but the fact is that I am doing it for your dnb pleasures.I found something incredibely good and want to share the knowledge how to obtain this miracle so other people will be super happy about their headphones like myself.

many people see offense in my posts about HD25 vs HP-1000 but the fact is that I am doing it for your dnb pleasures.I found something incredibely good and want to share the knowledge how to obtain this miracle so other people will be super happy about their headphones like myself.

Lol!

Back
Top Bottom