Russla & Alpha - Hypoxia

The mix is ok. There is something missing with your bass. Drums are good. I like the way they go with the song.
All around this was a fun song to listen to.

Those percussive bits in the intro and later on are aweeesome, some of the bass stabs are pretty good too, can't really give proper comment bout the drums/bassline/mix cuz im listening on low volume

nice! i recon ur kick could do with a little more beef, not much, that section at 1.33 is fukin sweeet, and the drop after the breakdown is big, damn nice work, big up!

It has a kinda old school vibe, with the constant upbeat feel. And the darkness. As someone said, 1:33 is golden but I'd like to hear some volume control of the different elements especially the less subtle wah that comes in there. Everything fades in and out organically but it's all filtering, some slight volume fades may add some extra interest.

Yeah, again, I wish more of the song were like the short section at 1:33. And I finally heard some manipulation of the vocal sample around 2:30, consider adding more of that in the drops...granular synthesis may be too much but you may have figured out that I'm a nut for glitch.

But damn, that's a good sound. Nice one.

Like the drums, you got some interesting synths and FX in there too, good atmosphere in the track. More plz!

The mix is ok. There is something missing with your bass. Drums are good. I like the way they go with the song.
All around this was a fun song to listen to.

Thanks for the feedback, i'll take a look at the bass.

Those percussive bits in the intro and later on are aweeesome, some of the bass stabs are pretty good too, can't really give proper comment bout the drums/bassline/mix cuz im listening on low volume

Cool man glad you feel the perc, spent sometime gettin that right :)

nice! i recon ur kick could do with a little more beef, not much, that section at 1.33 is fukin sweeet, and the drop after the breakdown is big, damn nice work, big up!

Kick has been beefed (y) Thanks for the comments! Will check some more of yours soon!

It has a kinda old school vibe, with the constant upbeat feel. And the darkness. As someone said, 1:33 is golden but I'd like to hear some volume control of the different elements especially the less subtle wah that comes in there. Everything fades in and out organically but it's all filtering, some slight volume fades may add some extra interest.

Yeah, again, I wish more of the song were like the short section at 1:33. And I finally heard some manipulation of the vocal sample around 2:30, consider adding more of that in the drops...granular synthesis may be too much but you may have figured out that I'm a nut for glitch.

But damn, that's a good sound. Nice one.

Cool man will look into some more volume control, tbh there isnt much filtering going even tho it sounds like it, most of the breakdown elements are increasing in volume. Great idea with the vocal manipulation, will get on that :)

Like the drums, you got some interesting synths and FX in there too, good atmosphere in the track. More plz!

Safety boos, thanks for listening!

I think the kick could use a little more work and maybe a tad of reverb on the snare, possible a clap layerd with the snare could help too. Other than than its rollin and I like it.

I think the kick could use a little more work and maybe a tad of reverb on the snare, possible a clap layerd with the snare could help too. Other than than its rollin and I like it.

yea love it, just sort your drums out and this will be a sick tune, (is a sick tune)

Agree with the others that your drums need a little work. But apart from that, this is a banger! Love that delayed sweeping bass rip!

Very good track:)

Wicked feedback guys! Thanks for that.. Will get the drums up to scratch and start playing it out!

Any more takers on this? Hit me up for a download (y)

agree with the others, work on the drums a bit more, maybe work out the mids of the bass a bit more and add some subtle fx. voila!

good effort tho for sure!
big ups

This is phat man. Can't add anything more on the on the constructive criticism front without repeating whats already been said. Good job:)

agree with the others, work on the drums a bit more, maybe work out the mids of the bass a bit more and add some subtle fx. voila!

good effort tho for sure!
big ups

Sweet man thanks, will get on that stuff pronto! (y)

Back
Top Bottom