Rollcall for Breakneck 27th Feb

Re: Rollcall for Breakneck 23rd Feb

bad ace inc. said:
well i hope u dont fink u will be scratchin cause if they gotta allen n heath there u can fink again man.trust me.........i know :(
They're fine for scratching on!

cK said:
They're fine for scratching on!

so how come i cant scratch on mine then :lol:the crossfader is >< like that not I-I that. :shrug: u cant do a crab or n e thing.

bad ace inc. said:
jus dont get so pissed that u want to fight with me like what happened at a breakneck last year.sum bum bandit said smile or ill hit ya.so i said lol i dont smile 4 no one and in the end they dragged him away which was lucky cause he wouldve ko'ed me pahahaha

Wats poppin traxie long tyme no see ma boi!!!!
roll on 2morro nyte fo shizzle
3d in full effect.......... :miss_rep:

bad ace inc. said:
so how come i cant scratch on mine then :lol:the crossfader is >< like that not I-I that. :shrug: u cant do a crab or n e thing.
I used to find the x curve on club mixers a problem, but ya have to learn patterns which dont involve crabbing etc. in order to play out!

bad ace inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZESTOI
BTW cK = Scratchmaster

dont play with fire cause u will get burnt lol

The gauntlet has been layed down!

Ive never seen anyone make it look as easy as the Bad Man Aceino - Hes got patterns for days - trust me, An when he scratches behind his back - forget about it! :mr_cool:

bad ace inc. said:
:boxing: dont play with fire cause u will get burnt lol

A young Hype in full effect this boy has got skills!!!!

& 3d Bad Ace is dancing on stage at Breakneck 2morrow night!!

p.s. Zestoi I saw you with matching handbag
1060216495_SM.jpg
;)

Will be in attendance for this one.

First breakneck on the soundsystems..

hopefully be a gooden :thumbsup:

sayber said:
A young Hype in full effect this boy has got skills!!!!

& 3d Bad Ace is dancing on stage at Breakneck 2morrow night!!

p.s. Zestoi I saw you with matching handbag
1060216495_SM.jpg
;)

Hype uses the same scratching sample thingy and does the same pattern, over and over and over, I hope that bad ace is BETTER than Hype lol. (n)

:who_wants

Where did you see me then cause I never take handbags to breakneck :p

(n)

Not claiming I'm brilliant or anything, but in order to play out and scratch in clubs you need to be able to scratch on ANYTHING! As Sy or Hype could tell you, the setups in clubs can be chronic and a good scratch dj (in terms of music, rather than just battling) will sound good on most equipment...
http://indigo.gyron.net/~chris/crap/curvescratch.mp3

that's an example of scratching with a curve, same as anything else to be honest!

cK said:
Not claiming I'm brilliant or anything, but in order to play out and scratch in clubs you need to be able to scratch on ANYTHING! As Sy or Hype could tell you, the setups in clubs can be chronic and a good scratch dj (in terms of music, rather than just battling) will sound good on most equipment...
i know sy.yer i know where u are comin from mate,i can scratch on mostly n e mixer except my allen n heath mixer.n e wayz lets get bak to what this thread is all about.BRING ON BREAKNECK!!!

Back
Top Bottom