Rockwell Signs Exclusively for Shogun Audio

^^ get what you mean, but having more signed artists and more albums in the back catalogue makes a more serious label

Anyone know what's coming up after the stand up single? I know there are LP's from icicle & spectrasoul, now rockwell, but only specific forthcoming tunes i can think of are dj friendly unit shifter, set it off remix, and an alix perez tune called wreckless (which i assume is getting a shogun release?). Would be dreamy if anyone had any info..?

Anyone know what's coming up after the stand up single? I know there are LP's from icicle & spectrasoul, now rockwell, but only specific forthcoming tunes i can think of are dj friendly unit shifter, set it off remix, and an alix perez tune called wreckless (which i assume is getting a shogun release?). Would be dreamy if anyone had any info..?

think its the set it off remix... remember friction talking about that being released around november time on his podcast...

Shogun are nearly becoming the best label in drum and bass for me.. i think i've bought every release they've had this year as well as shogun ltd

Anyone know what's coming up after the stand up single? I know there are LP's from icicle & spectrasoul, now rockwell

It'll be at least 2013 before all three are out. You'd best go live into hybernation for a few years

Who cares. So long as he has an output for his tunes, and it doesn't influence his creativity and personal style. That said, I hope shogun dont limit him to making more dancefloor friendly stuff like full circle and let him put out his more weird stuff like aria for example

Not really anyones place to comment on their decisions, however i think its going to be interesting how his output changes now.

Shogun are known for being alot more upbeat than some of his productions (Reverse Engineering & Everything (&U) spring to mind). I hope this isnt the end of his more experimental intricate works...

Who cares. So long as he has an output for his tunes, and it doesn't influence his creativity and personal style. That said, I hope shogun dont limit him to making more dancefloor friendly stuff like full circle and let him put out his more weird stuff like aria for example
Aria is the one!

Back
Top Bottom