Rockwell - reverse engineering

Will check it when im home laters (y)

Wonder if he's a fan of the film Primer.
'Reverse engineering the perfect moment.'
I wanted that for a song title in the future.....

Tune :slayer:

Never Darkestral though. They're like the new Good Looking when it comes to getting out releases.

naibu - back engineering* looks like someone's been robbing track names to me. this isn't even half a s good as naibu's either

naibu - back engineering* looks like someone's been robbing track names to me. this isn't even half a s good as naibu's either

you can tell why this tunes called reverse engineering though. Really interesting beat, almost twice as good as the naibu tune

Heard this @ Hardware aswell. Khanage's last tune. Crazy shiz Not sure if i like it or not?! Never heard anyone do anything like this b4 thats why it sounds so weird. Rockwell's producing is so sick thou, cant wait for some rockwell material on vinyl.

you can tell why this tunes called reverse engineering though. Really interesting beat, almost twice as good as the naibu tune

nah. this tune, while interesting, does nothing to draw a listener in except make you wonder about his production techniques. personally, i would rather listen to a tune that moves me in some way.

Isn't there a forthcoming Calibre track called reverse engineering?

nah. this tune, while interesting, does nothing to draw a listener in except make you wonder about his production techniques. personally, i would rather listen to a tune that moves me in some way.

fair enough, i get what you're saying. i guess the fact that the tune is so original is what draws me in in the first place. It def moves me!

fair enough, i get what you're saying. i guess the fact that the tune is so original is what draws me in in the first place. It def moves me!

I can see why people dont initially like it. Just sounds so fucked up. Its not how anyone makes drum n bass, think thats why i like it so much. Not the usual forumla.
The dance floor @ hardware whent nuts when this was dropped. As did i :)

Back
Top Bottom