RocksteadyUK presents Sounds Of The Future... 38min Demo!! BANGIN SET!! 24-01-08

What You Think???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
:dutty:
Easy Peeps. New Mix ready to roll.... check it out and let me know what you think.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MIX

Tracklisting....

rockCDCOVER.jpg

Last edited:
Dj Presure - The Cube....mental tune cant wait till its released......Yeah lovin the set its really dark and chilled...well the begining is chilled anyway - good build up....

Last edited:
Dj Presure - The Cube....mental tune cant wait till its released......Yeah lovin the set its really dark and chilled...well the begining is chilled anyway - good build up....

Cheers bro! yeh The Cube should be out in a couple of weeks i think.... next one to watch is Pleasures new one "Little People" killer track!!

bluesuit2.gif

This is my first post, I made an account to comment on this set, it is awesome!!, I play it so loud in my car that I scare everyone... awesome!!

from melbourne/AU :P

This is my first post, I made an account to comment on this set, it is awesome!!, I play it so loud in my car that I scare everyone... awesome!!

from melbourne/AU :P

Hahaha! nice one bro! got a new demo ready to roll on the 10th March "RocksteadyUK Presents The Beautiful Mourning".... so keep an eye on the forums. will have it posted once the masterings all finished.

Hit me up on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/rocksteadyuk

:drunk:

Back
Top Bottom