Ram @ Matter 11th December Xmas Special

im a bit of a noob, but i never considered ram is a dark label? did it used to be? coz its quite a cheesy label now.

there are countless big names because it consistantly changes, theres always new artists surfacing and going straight to the top etc. etc. a big name to me might not be a big name to you.

My housemate is a jump up dj and he told me that the night would be alot of dark dnb cus thats whats RAM always been. I said what about chase n status and he said yeh they used to be dark now there more commercial but apparently RAM is generally a dark label.

Also I wondered which mc was on during noisia and shy fx as I google imaged my fats and dynamite mc and it didnt look like either. And mc ic3 was on after during sub focus. Also im a noob, but wasnt that mc rage in the booth throwing up pull it signs every now and then?

Yeah, I thought the sound system has half-arsed, but anymore bass and you couldn't hear the song.

ive found this at matter, its almost too bassy

im a bit of a noob, but i never considered ram is a dark label? did it used to be? coz its quite a cheesy label now.

listen to ram stuff around 98-2003 and it was a lot more techy, tunes like titan and mind killer

I thought it was pretty sub par tbh.

This.

I have to say I was pretty disappointed compared to all the other Rams at matter. I thought Andys set was a bit standard to be honest, compared to the sick intros he has done before.

And I agree with the sound, I was up on the stage for bits of it and the bass was so much louder than it is normally, to the point where it overpowed the track and I could barely hear it. And they kept turning the volume down during hypes set, and not turning ic3 down, which pissed me off a bit. But roll of february...

Remix of Heavyweight sounds good, i just hope it lives up to the original version. Speaking of Heavyweight did Andy drop that and stigma??? would imagine that would be serious business on that sound system

Ram was sick. Had a good night and got slightly messy

After party was funny...DJ Die playing 70's & 80's music aka Laminate Radio

Big up to Matt Nuera who i saw briefly. Wicked to meet Al & Chloe too and their mate Sam (I think). Shame you guys didnt come back to the after party. Next time eh? Big up Nifty as well who i was chatting to afterwards. Was nice to finally meet a few more forum heads.

Good to see Alice and Maddie again ad their mates. I think i met dose too.

Rams 1st birthday at matter is going to one hell of a party.

Room 1:

Andy C (3 hrs)
Chase & Status
DJ Hype
Xample & Lomax
Icicle b2b Spectrasoul
Randall
Culture Shock
Sigma
Red One

MC's - GQ / Rage / Fats / IC3

Room 2:
Mistajam
Shut Up & Dance
Ramadanman
Loefah
SPY b2b Total Science
Lenzman
DC Breaks

MC's - Justyce / DRS / Stamina MC / DRS

10pm-6am

There u go

Big up to Matt Nuera who i saw briefly. Wicked to meet Al & Chloe too and their mate Sam (I think). Shame you guys didnt come back to the after party. Next time eh? Big up Nifty as well who i was chatting to afterwards. Was nice to finally meet a few more forum heads.

def next time :D

Indeed mate, was a good un, good to meet you bro and everyone else i met aswell!

Back
Top Bottom