Icicle

Spectrasoul

Spineline

SPY

Total science

Lenzman

DC Breaks

Alix perez

if you dont know these drum and bass artists, you are a fail. big big big fail.

somebody ban this guy please... seriously .... WHAT THE FUCK

Ban me for not knowing as many artists as you or having an opinion. Your the type of fucktard who keeps music from spreading/evolving. All you do is abuse noobs, your pathetic

ok im not out there like that

i am sorry... shouldnt have reacted so badly... im not trying to make u feel bad just dont like people speaking about what they dont have a clue about ??

even i am a big NOOB man but seriously

like i do feel like a cunt but... it sounds like you arent interested in dnb you know??

Icicle

Spectrasoul

Spineline

SPY

Total science

Lenzman

DC Breaks

Alix perez

if you dont know these drum and bass artists, you are a fail. big big big fail.

I know breaks, spineline and alex perez. But im saying they are less known than sub focus, shy fx and noisia. Maybe theres also the factor of people who go play at uni's etc obv if sub focus has a new album, tours alot and has remixes of popular songs that become popular im going to find out about him much faster than some1 who sticks to underground. im not saying any1 is bad, just i never heard of them. Now that youve said there good ill look into them obviously, but dont be a cunt just cus i dont recognise them

i just dont understand why u are trying to make an argument with a genre that u havnt really listend to ???

i do feel like a massive massive cunt honestly but i mean...

you havent heard of spectrasoul??! i mean ... what?!?!?

edit: its just hard for u to make a point about what big names are on the list... when you have heard of SPY or Spectrasoul... or icicle... it just doesnt really work out man. sorry

Last edited:
SPY b2b total science is epic
icicle b2b spectrasoul is also epic

btw big names don't mean they're better.

also why are you saying what's better based on record sales.. surely you can hold an opinion without sales telling you what to buy etc..

edit: misread what you typed.

read the lineups, youtube the artists and listen, then you'll begin to see lucids point (if the style is your cuppa obviously)

Last edited:
i just dont understand why u are trying to make an argument with a genre that u havnt really listend to ???

not trying to argue, jus was confused about everyone saying xmas wasnt a big lineup and feb is bigger. Been listening to dnb/dub (more dub) since i went beach break live in summer as i spent the whole time in the tent run by beats and bass - bristol. since then ive constantly been listening to radio shows, searching youtube etc and the names ive found to be most popular are the lineup from xmas + j majik and wickaman, high contrast, netsky, erb n dub, rollz, sigma, logistics, brooke brothers and caspa and rusko. As you can see none of the people from feb have come up so far so i assumed there smaller names. I use quantum dnb and ukdrumandbass on youtube. Guess im listing to more commercial sources atm

not trying to argue, jus was confused about everyone saying xmas wasnt a big lineup and feb is bigger. Been listening to dnb/dub (more dub) since i went beach break live in summer as i spent the whole time in the tent run by beats and bass - bristol. since then ive constantly been listening to radio shows, searching youtube etc and the names ive found to be most popular are the lineup from xmas + j majik and wickaman, high contrast, netsky, erb n dub, rollz, sigma, logistics, brooke brothers and caspa and rusko. As you can see none of the people from feb have come up so far so i assumed there smaller names. I use quantum dnb and ukdrumandbass on youtube. Guess im listing to more commercial sources atm

yeah exposure doesnt mean its bigger...

for example chase and status... they are massive on the radio and tv, but in drum and bass?? they are very small now. still have some amazing tunes,,, but if they are on a dnb line up most people feel let down about it..

its all about taste tho really like if u asked me to list big names they wud be the complete oppesite of someone elses because to be honest there is 100s of big names

im sorry i was a cock aswell mate please forgive

nah I and I reckon everyone else knows exactly wot ur on about DKOli..

the thing is when ur a music enthusiast you dont necessarily want to hear the same old every time you go out.. I agree with u that the line up was bigger (i.e would have cost a fair bit more and would have attracted a bigger audience etc) but when you've seen them 20 times before it makes a refreshing change when u get a line up like feb..

as you might have gathered this site generally has quite an underground scene and thats why people might not appreciate a more comercial line up.. hope that clears things up for ya

nah I and I reckon everyone else knows exactly wot ur on about DKOli..

the thing is when ur a music enthusiast you dont necessarily want to hear the same old every time you go out.. I agree with u that the line up was bigger (i.e would have cost a fair bit more and would have attracted a bigger audience etc) but when you've seen them 20 times before it makes a refreshing change when u get a line up like feb..

as you might have gathered this site generally has quite an underground scene and thats why people might not appreciate a more comercial line up.. hope that clears things up for ya

Perfect answer :) if only you showed up 2 pages ago, and yeh the cost of the dj was a great way of putting what I meant by big name. I see know there is a bit of an underground 'fuck anything that gets popular' vibe about, I was just genuinly confused thinking how havent I heard of these huge dj's that make shy fx and sub focus sound small time.
All cleared up now though :2thumbs:

hi there

I absolutly need tickets. Where can I still get some? (2)
PLEASE, help me. A friend and mine are coming from Switzerland to London, and we cannot miss this party.
please help me out.

Back
Top Bottom