Quality D&B Tracks with Hip Hop & Ragga Vocals

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Easy all I'm trying to get a good collection of d&b tracks together with hip-hop/rap/ragga vocals which have been used within the track. Kind of style I'm looking for are like

Manifest - O.G. Returns
Pish Posh - Corrupt Cops
Digital - De Yout
you kind of get the picture.

If anyone knows of any get them listed so you can help burn a hole in my pocket!!o_O

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Just about any Congo Natty release :)

I heard some ragga breaks at a club over the weekend. Hmm... Sounded like dnb that was just lacking that vital + 20bpm, bassline and... junglettes. Weird, no jungle, no pretty girls.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I'm not joking about the Congo Natty releases - just about every track is ragga or ragga with hiphop... i.e. Junglist ("Now before making records, the hood was my neighbour...) or Police in Helicopters. Its a pity these tracks don't get more play at gigs. I spin them any chance I get. They are difficult to get hold off though.

Urban Takeover have a lot of hiphoppity tracks.

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Dustek said:
I'm not joking about the Congo Natty releases - just about every track is ragga or ragga with hiphop... i.e. Junglist ("Now before making records, the hood was my neighbour...) or Police in Helicopters. Its a pity these tracks don't get more play at gigs. I spin them any chance I get. They are difficult to get hold off though.

Urban Takeover have a lot of hiphoppity tracks.
Yeah the Natty stuff is always a good shout love Junglist & the re-lick of Xzibit's Paparazzi is always a wicked tune to drop whats the new Rebel MC LP like? Haven't heard anything new from Urban Takeover for a while which is of any good so kind of giving them a miss altogether. Looking for harder edged tracks aswell

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
A lot of Calibre stuff is very dubby with good hiphop or ragga vocals.

PS. @Stu: I'm loving your new avatar man, Vince McMahon doing the Ric Flair strut (I'm gay because I'm a massive wrestling fan).