Quality D&B Tracks with Hip Hop & Ragga Vocals

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Easy all I'm trying to get a good collection of d&b tracks together with hip-hop/rap/ragga vocals which have been used within the track. Kind of style I'm looking for are like

Manifest - O.G. Returns
Pish Posh - Corrupt Cops
Digital - De Yout
you kind of get the picture.

If anyone knows of any get them listed so you can help burn a hole in my pocket!!o_O

Just about any Congo Natty release :)

I heard some ragga breaks at a club over the weekend. Hmm... Sounded like dnb that was just lacking that vital + 20bpm, bassline and... junglettes. Weird, no jungle, no pretty girls.

Fifth Element!

Dillinja remix of 'Instinct' and Keaton's remix of 'Stone Cold'.

(y) (y) (y)

I'm not joking about the Congo Natty releases - just about every track is ragga or ragga with hiphop... i.e. Junglist ("Now before making records, the hood was my neighbour...) or Police in Helicopters. Its a pity these tracks don't get more play at gigs. I spin them any chance I get. They are difficult to get hold off though.

Urban Takeover have a lot of hiphoppity tracks.

Dustek said:
I'm not joking about the Congo Natty releases - just about every track is ragga or ragga with hiphop... i.e. Junglist ("Now before making records, the hood was my neighbour...) or Police in Helicopters. Its a pity these tracks don't get more play at gigs. I spin them any chance I get. They are difficult to get hold off though.

Urban Takeover have a lot of hiphoppity tracks.

Yeah the Natty stuff is always a good shout love Junglist & the re-lick of Xzibit's Paparazzi is always a wicked tune to drop whats the new Rebel MC LP like? Haven't heard anything new from Urban Takeover for a while which is of any good so kind of giving them a miss altogether. Looking for harder edged tracks aswell

A lot of Calibre stuff is very dubby with good hiphop or ragga vocals.

PS. @Stu: I'm loving your new avatar man, Vince McMahon doing the Ric Flair strut (I'm gay because I'm a massive wrestling fan).

Back
Top Bottom