Project 7 - Error

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
funky intro... nice drop did not know what to expect from that as i don't know your style or anything.. although a bit repetitive in places but a good track nonetheless

I am digging it... very well done. What would you say to the idea of dropping it into drumstep(halftime) I think it would make the track an over the top one... I really do..and the ambient in the beginning is sweet.. I here a slight variation in the sound(around measure 17-33) maybe even more variation might be a cool idea to help it flow more into the drumroll buildup.. but great track.. I would play this for sure.

Ez
My weak heart.. didn't expect that it will kick me in the face after this intro...
Yes mate diggin it.
I wud change a intro a little to give a listener at least a hint what is going to happend,
Not sure that voice counting, there is some kind a overdrive on it and that farting sound realy don't belong here.
Good sounds mate.
Keepem comin.
Cheers.

Thanks guys, without the extra bass sound on the count down it sounds really terible for some reason, so I decided to keep it in there. I thought the countdown and riser fx would indicate a big drop but i guess a quick drum roll could be added.

Will keep your suggestions for my next track.

Cheers.