Project 7 - Error

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Project 7, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Project 7

Project 7 Member

Would like to get some feedback on this track if possible, its my latest creation before I take a small break from producing music.

Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  2. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

funky intro... nice drop did not know what to expect from that as i don't know your style or anything.. although a bit repetitive in places but a good track nonetheless

3. Project 7

Project 7 Member

Thanks for the feedback.

4. Digitalbil

Digitalbil New Member

I am digging it... very well done. What would you say to the idea of dropping it into drumstep(halftime) I think it would make the track an over the top one... I really do..and the ambient in the beginning is sweet.. I here a slight variation in the sound(around measure 17-33) maybe even more variation might be a cool idea to help it flow more into the drumroll buildup.. but great track.. I would play this for sure.

5. paracyte

paracyte Member

Ez
    My weak heart.. didn't expect that it will kick me in the face after this intro...
    Yes mate diggin it.
    I wud change a intro a little to give a listener at least a hint what is going to happend,
    Not sure that voice counting, there is some kind a overdrive on it and that farting sound realy don't belong here.
    Good sounds mate.
    Keepem comin.
    Cheers.

6. Project 7

Project 7 Member

Thanks guys, without the extra bass sound on the count down it sounds really terible for some reason, so I decided to keep it in there. I thought the countdown and riser fx would indicate a big drop but i guess a quick drum roll could be added.

Will keep your suggestions for my next track.

Cheers.