Power of Rah (G Dub Remix)

The better remix is the Original Sin one.
Oh my God. It's brilliant.
I love this tune. Makes you go proper bo mental like.

its gettin released very soon on dub or promo i can tell... its being released like dirty games was... a remix 12

ra remix 12:

g dub remix / os remix

nuff said :D

na, the original is on one side, and the OS remix is on the other...aparently

Im confused... I thought the original was coming out with the flipside being the generation dub remix.

Do any of us actually know? or we just guessing?

the 1 on youtube is the 1 gettin released but the version we heard was only half done apparently so it'll be gettin some polish b4 release

im pretty sure that the one friction plays is the one that is geting released.

i remember him saying that the one that is a bit more of an anthem (g dub mix) is being locked down for a while

Ez all, i have had alot of enquiries about the ’Power of Rah’ rmx recently and have decided to put some info up for you guys.
There are 2 Power of Rah rmx’s both written by me only (Adam). The one wich only Shy and i have (Original Sin rmx) is getting locked down for a little while cos its big in the game! the other version i did wich isnt quite as anthemic i did under the G Dub name and is being released alot sooner with Shy’s original version.
so is it not bein released like this any more?
wouldn't surprise me, machette and killers changed from single to ep about 4 times didn't it?

Sick RMX indeed but I heard it live and it seems that this one is not the full release is seems to be chop 16 beats after the 2 drop.
This rmx and the Monoman-DyrtyGames by g dub R focking Nazty!!!

Back
Top Bottom