Power of Rah (G Dub Remix)

Iv got a theory on this shitty gdub remix do you remember that post that adam from g dub made sayin jake was a lazy shit and wasnt pulling his weight well maybe he's trying to build up the original sin name and subconcously ruin the gdub name so that he can go solo with os stuff and leave jake to pick up the pieces of gdub....or am i just chattin shit.....probly haha:lickface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv got a theory on this shitty gdub remix do you remember that post that adam from g dub made sayin jake was a lazy shit and wasnt pulling his weight well maybe he's trying to build up the original sin name and subconcously ruin the gdub name so that he can go solo with os stuff and leave jake to pick up the pieces of gdub....or am i just chattin shit.....probly haha:lickface:

Chattin shit!

Chattin' Shit.
Jake played at our night (SubLow) on friday. Had all the exclusive dubs that Adam would have. We booked them under the name Gdub and Jake turned up. They're obviosuly good mates so trying to ruin the name Gdub is out of the question imo.

Chattin' Shit.
Jake played at our night (SubLow) on friday. Had all the exclusive dubs that Adam would have. We booked them under the name Gdub and Jake turned up. They're obviosuly good mates so trying to ruin the name Gdub is out of the question imo.

Cool wicked to know, maybe Jake will be doing the G Dub DJ sets and Adam work on Original Sin music, and DJ for himself and G Dub.

Chattin' Shit.

Cool wicked to know, maybe Jake will be doing the G Dub DJ sets and Adam work on Original Sin music, and DJ for himself and G Dub. Also Jake has been a part of G Dub since the beggining its not like hes done nothing. All the G Dub tunes before Say im guesing he worked on. Correct me if im wrong!

Chattin' Shit.

I did say probly haha

Cool wicked to know, maybe Jake will be doing the G Dub DJ sets and Adam work on Original Sin music, and DJ for himself and G Dub.

Possibly. I'm going Playaz on friday so I'll see who's djing for Gdub when they're on, hopefully it isn't well early. I reckon Jake was in the area thats why he played SubLow. I reckon they just share the Djing to be honest.

Possibly. I'm going Playaz on friday so I'll see who's djing for Gdub when they're on, hopefully it isn't well early. I reckon Jake was in the area thats why he played SubLow. I reckon they just share the Djing to be honest.

I'll be at Playaz too mate, line up looks sick! yer I recon either g dub or hazard will have the 11-12 spot which is fine for me (fabricfirst) but my mates prob wont get in till 1 so will miss them/him.

Back
Top Bottom