PostmanPat's February Mix

Really enjoyed the mix. Alot of tunes I haven't heard before . I can't copy n paste your tracklisting using tapa talk on the iPod but my favourite bit was from 3 s a crowd to let it be.

I can't really add to what What's already been said by everyone else about the eq .

But yeah big ups on this one

Really enjoyed the mix. Alot of tunes I haven't heard before . I can't copy n paste your tracklisting using tapa talk on the iPod but my favourite bit was from 3 s a crowd to let it be.

I can't really add to what What's already been said by everyone else about the eq .

But yeah big ups on this one

Cheers mate! Thanks for the listen. Let me know when you next got a mix up ;)

Tracklist looks nice mate, right up my street! listening as we speak, will let you know what i think when i have listened to it all :)

in the mean time, check my mix in the members mixs area ;) big up!!!

forgot to give my final thoughts on this, sooooo...

wicked mix bro! really liked the selection, a lot of tracks u played i am also playing at the mo! big up!

thoroughly enjoyed this! had a good listen last night.

Think someone else mentioned overreaction, might have to bag that Calibre LP, on vinyl though!

nice mix. that eveson tune is off the hook. agree that it did sound either muffled on the EQs or that the whole
signal is getting clipped perhaps? slick mixing tho,.

Cheers guys!!! :)

---------- Post added at 23:02 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

nice mix. that eveson tune is off the hook. agree that it did sound either muffled on the EQs or that the whole
signal is getting clipped perhaps? slick mixing tho,.

Yeah I may have to fiddle with my EQ's or Audacity (y)

Thanks though mate! ;)

Safe postman

i listened to this last night and you've outdone yourself broheim!! loved the rolling happiness of the mix, the tune selection was spot on, there were a few tunes in there which i hadn't heard before.. most notably being the mutt tune, tune is deep, will be having to buy that in the near future.. as well as the lsb tunes!

Didnt really hear any slip ups which effected the mix to badly and the eqing was done well

well done buddy look forward to the next one (y)

Safe postman

i listened to this last night and you've outdone yourself broheim!! loved the rolling happiness of the mix, the tune selection was spot on, there were a few tunes in there which i hadn't heard before.. most notably being the mutt tune, tune is deep, will be having to buy that in the near future.. as well as the lsb tunes!

Didnt really hear any slip ups which effected the mix to badly and the eqing was done well

well done buddy look forward to the next one (y)

Cheers man! Thanks for the listen and feedback, much appreciated bruv!

Yeah man just give me a shout when your next mix is up too, always enjoy them ;)

I'd be a bit of a dick if I didn't return the favor for the all the times you've listened to my stuff wouldn't I? I'll get on this Pat.

Thanks Spliff mate! Yeah I've just noticed you have uploaded a new mix too, will get right on that bud :) (y)

Back
Top Bottom