post tunes you originally didn't like, but then they grew on you...

Lynx- Disco Dodo- used to despise this tune, i mean despise it, thought it would be good as a 30 sec intro let alone a full song...but those bass stabs grew on me and now i love it.

Ram Trilogy- Screamer- love it!

Only joking i fucking despise that tune, the vocals make me want to tear my hair out, one of the worst dnb tunes ever imo

sorry went off thread there :*

Zen- Hovercraft- did'nt see what all the hysteria bout this tune was, grew on me though- still not amazing though imo

Bodyrock- did'nt used to like it, now its quite funky, same goes for Krust-Warhead and Follow Da Leader, and Mampi Swift-The One- sickness!

Last edited:
Noisia - Diplodocus

thought it was a bit wierd at first so i actually bought the tune for the break side but the more i played it the more it grew on me! madd tune!

pieces - chase and status
i hated this the first time i heard it really thougt c&s had let the side down and gone the way of pendulum (with whiney vocals n weak beats) but i love it to bits now its got nothing on eastern jam tho!

TC - Rockstar!!!
Hated this... untill I heard it at my first ever rave. Nothing on
game over though lol.

pieces - chase and status
i hated this the first time i heard it really thougt c&s had let the side down and gone the way of pendulum (with whiney vocals n weak beats) but i love it to bits now its got nothing on eastern jam tho!

god I hate game over, boring, repetetive, monotonous crap

god I hate game over, boring, repetetive, monotonous crap

when i mix..i tease it for 16bars thats it otherwise i fall asleep and fall on the stylus and snap it.

i played game over all the way through once, TC owes me a new stylus.

i should make a new tune called wheres my stylus!!!:rik::rik::rik:

Titan - when I first heard it I thought it was SICK, now every time I hear it it seems to get better and better! one of my top 5 dnb tunes of all time.

Back
Top Bottom