Phace

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
im always hearing about hazard, c&s and many other artists in different subgenres.
But i never hear anyone say anything about phace.
i dont really know much about them or anything and ive only heard a handfull of thier tunes, but all i can say is :devilslay
production is top draw and the bazz is dutttay

anyone else care to share thier views on phace?

I have Now & Tomorrow EP and quite a few collabs, it's all good stuff.

Some interesting sounds being used and I like the general atmosphere they achieve. Sort of mechanically spacey vibe if ya get me. :p

They're pretty good. I can think of a handful of others who make they same type of dnb, Spor, Calx & Tebeee etc. But saying that they do have quite a unique sound to them. Haven't actually brought anything by them which is odd, gonna check out chemical now...

phace have a bit of different vibe to their stuff, they don't roll it out the way spor and them do. they go for a subtler vibe but it works better loud than it does on your system at home

I've seen them DJ a few times and they are sick. I know what you're saying though Saftey, as with most of these sorts of tunes they come alive in clubs and a home/bedroom system rarely does them any justice.

i think reservoir is sick....the horn thing just before the drop is mad...id love to hear that on the valve system...the drop is just durty

Back
Top Bottom