Pendulum - Hold Your Colour (Noisia Remix)

Well it wouldn’t be a stretch to call Pendulum one of the first to make EDM tbh

They are much like the Simpsons - they’ve now been rubbish for a lot longer than they were ever good (2 years of good/listenable releases in Pendulum’s case?)

Obviously their ceiling was lower than the Simpsons

Not objectively true but I can understand people's cynicism about this album and the band itself

the dj set thing is a bit harsh, el hornet's a good dude, and his dj sets are definitely better than average. And he never seemed to be that into the band thing either, so it'd be safer to say that out of three of them he's the one that's stuck to what everyone says they like about pendulum, the dnb.
Yeah to be fair, I was in an over-critical mood. El Hornet ain't bad so I take that one back. I suppose I just wish they didn't have to brand his sets Pendulum DJ Set and let the El Hornet brand grow.

Don't know man, Pendulum DJ set attracts a lot more people than "El Hornet DJ set". With the name Pendulum, he is a headliner at every DnB event he plays.

That's a lot of hype, I think I always expect too much from them but in my defence they are pioneers,

I need to hear the Tarantula Remix !

I don't know the original but yeah this sounds exactly what I was expecting it to sound like.

As a banging big room neuro clownstep tune it's a cool track.
As a remix of a big tune taken from the one of the best dnb albums it's shit.
I guess Noisia guys proved everything already, and they're just fooling around.

I am curious about other remixes, however I do not have big expectations.
Already heard the Matrix & Futurebound's remix in Rene's podcast on BBC, it's pretty boring.

Back
Top Bottom