Pendulum - Hold Your Colour (Noisia Remix)

thats the last single before the albums released. I can understand that they want to show the music in a different light but the fact that i dont like one of the releases to date says a lot. Hopefully theres at least one track on the album that i can enjoy....

The Crush and Vault remixes might be interesting, but overall, this is such a missed opportunity. It's almost like Rob did it on purpose to take the piss

Nice Moby remix! Absolute shite stain of an album though, just think what the likes of Break, Calibre, LSB and many more could have done with those classic tunes. And Noisia... oh wait no, they bottled it big time

Nice Moby remix! Absolute shite stain of an album though, just think what the likes of Break, Calibre, LSB and many more could have done with those classic tunes. And Noisia... oh wait no, they bottled it big time

Such a shame about the Noisia remix, could have churned out a rolling remix and it would have been so much better.

ok so I'm not a pendulum fan anyway, and I've only checked the soundclips on junodownload ...but this could genuinely be the worst load of teenybopper cheesy sellout shite ever. even worse than that high contrast 'agony and ecstasy' album.

Back
Top Bottom